Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Theft

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Qualified Theft Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:09 am

canor

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Day Atty...

My office filed a case qualified theft, nagnakaw daw ako ng gamit worth 30K na gamit, before i deliver sa client daw.  may witness sila salaysay na yung gamit ay nasa akin daw.  Pero yung totoo ay nasa client ang gamit and alam ng client yun and mayroon delivery receipt. ung copy ng DR meron ako at may perma nya na original. Dated same sa delivery date. Nagpa counter sign ako ulit. Anu po kaya mangyayari sa akin?  tinangal nila ako sa work ng walang pasabi. Biglaan lang... Maraming Salamat po...

2Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:44 am

rimyrf79

rimyrf79
Arresto Menor

Magandang umaga sayo, yung kaso na qualified theft against you, what you can do if indeed it was already filed is to wait for the copy of the formal complaint against you and from there you can base your counter-affidavit, of course your lawyer will do it for you. Doon sa second issue ng pagka tanggal sayo sa trabaho, if you believe you're in good faith and does not commit the crime being alleged, then you should file an illegal dismissal case against your employer before the NLRC to some how claim what is due yours or perhaps establish the fact the the dismissal caused by your employer is indeed illegal but, mind you, pwede ka manalo sa kaso mo sa labor pero don't expect na maibabalik ka pa sa work dahil the "doctrine of strained relationships" will apply here. in other words meron ng lamat ang relasyon ninyo ng pinagtatrabahuhan mo kaya at most maka kuha ka lang ng separation pay.

3Qualified - Qualified Theft Empty Re: Qualified Theft Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:33 pm

dee30

Arresto Menor

I badly need some legal advice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum