Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Procedure for Ejectment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Procedure for Ejectment Empty Procedure for Ejectment Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:18 pm

gracey

Arresto Menor

Good evening. Mayroon po kaming lalake na katulong na distant relative namin, I got him para mag alaga sa Mama ko na may sakit. We didn't have any written agreement. Ngayon po ay kailangan ko na sya paalisin dahil nakikialam na sya sa personal kong buhay at nagbabanta pa na may gagawing masama sa akin at sa kaibigan ko. 9 years na po sya sa amin at mayroon na syang 1 anak at buntis pa ang asawa ngayon. Bukod po dun,pinatira pa nya ang kapatid nya sa amin against my will. Wala po silang share sa gastusin sa bahay at may sweldo pa sya na 3k a month. Hihingi po sana ako ng information on how to eject them out of the house. I feel harrassed and abused dahil sa tuwing maguusap kami ay inaaway nya ako, nagmumura at kung anu-anong masasakit na salita ang sinasabi.Minsan na din nyang sinabi sa Papa ko na,"pag nagdilim ang paningin ko ay baka mapatay ko kayo." Please tell me what my rights are. It's our house pero hindi ako makauwi sa takot na awayin nya ako at baka kung ano ang gawin nya sa akin. Pano ko po sila papaalisin? Thanks in advance.

2Procedure for Ejectment Empty Re: Procedure for Ejectment Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:30 pm

gracey

Arresto Menor

Continuation...
Nag file po ako ng ejectment case sa barangay kahapon at sa Sept 23. Ang sabi po ng taga barangay ay makipag negotiate daw ako na parang binibili ko ang kapayapaan ko. Tama po ba yun? I am being threatened and harassed inside my own house and yet babayaran ko pa sya para umalis? I thing there's something wrong with they've said. Gusto pa nila na bigyan ko ng grace period. Papano po kung bigla na lang akong saksakin habang tulog ako,o kaya gantihan ang parents ko na pareho ng matanda?It's like giving the person a chance to hurt or kill me. Please help.

3Procedure for Ejectment Empty Re: Procedure for Ejectment Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:58 am

b_9904

b_9904
Prision Correccional

^babae ka po ba?

If so try the Women's Desk of the PNP or you could try bribing them para matapos lang ang problema.

Or you could trigger him again but this time record the whole thing. use a phone or something. though i'll warn you it'll be really dangerous to trigger someone who has violent tendencies.

Try using your father as a witness to have him arrested!

you have lots of options... the thing is you just need to steel yourself, coz its gonna be ugly, and file them.

4Procedure for Ejectment Empty Re: Procedure for Ejectment Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm

attyLLL

are you all living in one roof? or is this person in a separate area?

here are the principles as to househelp, if he is one:

Article 149. Indemnity for Unjust Termination of Services. – If the period of household service is fixed, neither the employer nor the househelper may terminate the contract before the expiration of the term, except for a just cause. If the househelper is unjustly dismissed, he or she shall be paid the compensation already earned plus that for fifteen (15) days by way of indemnity.

If the househelper leaves without justifiable reason, he or she shall forfeit any unpaid salary due him or her not exceeding fifteen (15) days.

Article 150. Service of Termination Notice. – If the duration of the household service is not determined either in stipulation or by the nature of the service, the employer or the househelper may give notice to put an end to the relationship five (5) days before the intended termination of the service.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Procedure for Ejectment Empty Re: Procedure for Ejectment Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:23 pm

gracey

Arresto Menor

Thanks b_9904, actually, naiisip ko nang gawin yan. Kahapon nung matanggap nya yung summon, nagwala na naman, pinagsisipa yung wall tapos ninakaw pa yung cellphone ko. AttyLLL, di ko na po alam gagawin ko...yung mga tao sa presinto at barangay parang pinatatagal nila ung proseso. We are living under the same roof kaya mahirap kasi di ko alam baka saksakin nlng ako bigla nun habang natutulog ako.Minsan nga sa auto na lng ako natutulog para makaiwas lang. Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin? Ang gulo na ng isip ko. Please help...

6Procedure for Ejectment Empty Re: Procedure for Ejectment Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:03 pm

attyLLL

how do you know that he took your phone. you should report this to the police, or did you? if you want them to help you, you need to provide more proof that you are in danger.

you will need a bunch of people to help you. ask friends and relatives. wait for an opportunity when they go out of the house, then get all their belongings out, then prevent him from entering the house again. don't physically force him out through intimidation; that's coercion.

hayaan mo syang mag-wala or mag-file ng kaso; at least nawala banta sa iyo sa bahay.

Last edited by attyLLL on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

7Procedure for Ejectment Empty Re: Procedure for Ejectment Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:04 pm

b_9904

b_9904
Prision Correccional

gracey wrote:Thanks b_9904, actually, naiisip ko nang gawin yan. Kahapon nung matanggap nya yung summon, nagwala na naman, pinagsisipa yung wall tapos ninakaw pa yung cellphone ko. AttyLLL, di ko na po alam gagawin ko...yung mga tao sa presinto at barangay parang pinatatagal nila ung proseso. We are living under the same roof kaya mahirap kasi di ko alam baka saksakin nlng ako bigla nun habang natutulog ako.Minsan nga sa auto na lng ako natutulog para makaiwas lang. Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin? Ang gulo na ng isip ko. Please help...

Ditto with AttyLLL's comment directly above my post.

Ano ba sinabi mo sa Women's Desk? Kasi if sasabihin mo na pinagbabantaan ka nya they will sure take action against the guy. Pero if sinabi mo lang na you want him out etc etc... then I doubt if they'll help you. dalhin mo tatay mo sa Women's desk to serve as your witness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum