Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sick leave

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sick leave  Empty sick leave Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 pm

ceejhei

Arresto Menor

i was sick last saturday, due to lbm dahil according to the doctor i was food poisoned or ate something na sira. I was not able to go to work nung saturday na yun because of tummy aches, and lbm.

then i went to ER of makati med ng sunday and they checked my signs and they said stable na daw so no need for me to go to the ER. instead, they advised me to see a doctor by monday since no gastro is availble on sundays.

Monday came, i went to the doctor, everything is okay but still im under observation and given this laboratory referral slip if incase mag persist ulit and diarrhoea and tummy aches.

Ngayon, nakita ko sa attendance namin that i was being marked as ABSENT at tinanong ko yung manager ko, they will still need to verify it first, because how will they know that i am really sick last sat. The med cert came from a doctor in Makati Med hospital. what other things na gusto nilang patunayan??

Any legal advices?? i will really fight for this one. I know i am eligible for a sick leave. TIA!

2sick leave  Empty Re: sick leave Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 pm

attyLLL

it is valid for them to verify it first, but as long as you have a medical certificate covering your absences then you shouldn't have any problem when they call the doctor to confirm.

it will be another issue if he they don't credit it altogether.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3sick leave  Empty Re: sick leave Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:02 am

ceejhei

Arresto Menor

thank you so much for your reply. i just wanted to know if what if they will not credit it? it is indicated in my med cert that, i was absent since the day that i incurred absence.

4sick leave  Empty Re: sick leave Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 pm

attyLLL

i suggest you wait for the result of their verification, but it should not reach the point that you are not paid your wage for that day without them making a decision. if that happens, send a letter questioning their inaction.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum