Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abusive seafarer husband

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1abusive seafarer husband Empty abusive seafarer husband Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:48 pm

hope.courage

Arresto Menor

Good morning atty,

I am verbally separated with my husband because of his infidelity I caught & later he admitted as true. I also learned that from the very start he’s just cheating on me. I know that all the damage has been done. I went through so much pain, sacrifice, abuse before we end up. When were still together I live a simple life on my own earning. I have not experienced yung mga bagay na naibibigay nya sa babae nya. I felt I am not respected & valued like the real wife. He is a womanizer at galante sa babae. Atty im now thinking na wala ng patutunguhan ang relationship namin at ganito nalang kami, hiwalay na hindi naman legal. If time comes na gusto na nyang mg asawa ng iba my karapatan po ba syang mgfile ng annulment sakin kahit sya yung ngkasala? I think sya yung much better na nakaka afford ng expenses sa annulment. kung gusto ko pong ako ang mgfile pwede po bang sya ang pgbabayarin ko ng expenses?
Gusto ko po sanang sakin parin mapupunta yung right ko for his allotment hanggat hindi pa na aannul yung kasal namin. As an officer he earns a lot in his seafarer job. Ano pong legal agreement ang pwede kong gawin para makuha ko yung right na yun. Baka po kasi gawin nyang reason na hindi na kami ngsasama kya hindi na rin ako bibigyan ng right for allotment.

Thank you po. I really need you advise.

2abusive seafarer husband Empty Re: abusive seafarer husband Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:54 am

attyLLL

first, go to his agency and make sure that they have the documents to show that you are his wife.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3abusive seafarer husband Empty Re: abusive seafarer husband Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:54 pm

hope.courage

Arresto Menor

atty,

What if my husband refuse? because some agencies cannot compel a seafarer to put a wife as his alottee if the seafarer is not willing to do so. The agency told me before depende daw sa seaman kung sino yung ilalagay nya for alotment at kung mgkano yung percentage. He might reason out that we're no longer living together so why should I be entitled for his allotment. Atty. ano po ba ang pwede kung gawin pra ma compel sya at mgkaroon ng katibayan na that alotment should go to me hanggat hindi pa anulled yung kasal namin? Hindi narin po magiging mganda khit mgsama pa kami. He will just continue cheating me & beat me to death.

thanks

4abusive seafarer husband Empty Re: abusive seafarer husband Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:44 pm

attyLLL

go to owwa for assistance after that, then later file a complaint at poea. they are actually required to give the family 80% of the salary

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum