Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment of my marriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annulment of my marriage Empty annulment of my marriage Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:45 pm

ashley010

Arresto Menor

Hi atty, i want to know something kasi i was secretly married last june 20, 2007 sa bf ko before ng flight ko going to abroad on june 23, 2007. after 2 months we fought kasi he is asking me to make visa for him bago palang ako sa abroad kaya wala pa ako alam about visit visa. tapos nun nagalit xa at nawalan na kami ng communication kasi nagpalit xa ng number. for almost 2 years di ko na xa makontact till nalaman ko nalang na umalis na xa puntang saudi at ang marriage nmin ay nakaregister sa NSO..bumalik ako ng pinas for after 2 years (may 2009) wala na xa sa pinas wala pa din communication then bumalik ulit ako abroad (nov.2009 till now) im just communicating with his family. nalaman ko nun 2010 ikinasal xa sa ex nya without my knowledge hindi ko alam kung legal ba un kc wala makapagsabi sakib isa sa pamilya nya. at ngaun gusto ko sana mag file ng annulment if may pag asa ba na ma void ung kasal namin? ayoko rin malaman pa ng pamilya ko about dito kaya gusto ko maging private ung file ko. ano gagawin ko without court appearance? i hope matulungan nyo ako.

then Nag tanong poh ako sa friend ko na nagttrabaho sa NSO if nairegister ba nun dati kong asawa un kasal nila ng bago nyang kinakasama at nalaman ko nalang na nakaregister din yun sa kanila so bale nadoble un register. Ano poh ba ang maging laban ko sa kanila?.Kung magsampa ako ng annulment may pagasa ba na mapawalang bisa ang kasal namin?.makakasuhan din ba sila dito gusto ko may panghawakan ako para sila na rin ang gumastos ng annulment. Sana poh matulungan nyo ako. Question 

2annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:45 pm

attyLLL

if you didn't have a proper marriage license, your marriage might be void.

your husband committed bigamy.

a proper court petition requires witnesses and you'll have to appear in court. in the case we handled, we were able to keep the family from knowing until it was finalized.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:32 pm

ashley010

Arresto Menor

how will i know the proper marriage license?.i only know that it was registered and my friend gave me the registration number. because it was a secret marriage i dont want to involve my family here thats why i want to make it private.

4annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:35 pm

attyLLL

check your marriage contract if it indicates a marriage license number

5annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:20 pm

ashley010

Arresto Menor

kung magfile ako ng petition para sa annulment makakasuhan ba sila ng bigamy?.or pano kung xa ang magfile ng annulment namin maari bang hindi ako mag appeare sa hearing at maiiwasan ba ang bigamy sa kanya?.

6annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:38 pm

ashley010

Arresto Menor

atty any possible answer poh?.

7annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 pm

attyLLL

filing of bigamy charges won't be automatic, but it's possible if someone wants to do it.

if he files for annulment, you are not obligated to appear

8annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:38 pm

ashley010

Arresto Menor

can i file case for the lady that my husband got married for the second time..Question 

9annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:19 pm

attyLLL

sorry, i didn't understand the question

10annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:40 pm

ashley010

Arresto Menor

my husband got married and has second wife,ive checked in NSO if it is registered also and i found out na its true. My question is can i file some case for that lady coz i know for my husband is bigamy what about for his wife?

11annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:08 am

attyLLL

she is an accomplice to bigamy if she knew that he was married

12annulment of my marriage Empty Re: annulment of my marriage Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:47 pm

ashley010

Arresto Menor

she know at alam din ito ng taong nagkasal sa kanila dahil inamin nun lalaki na kasal xa at kung ano ang gagawin nya ang sagot lang sa knya ng tiyuhin nung babae na xa ring nagkasal sa kanila at xa daw ang bahala..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum