Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

quieting of title

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1quieting of title Empty quieting of title Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 am

beatnik

beatnik
Arresto Menor

I am working on the re-issuance of a TCT still under the name of my great grandparents.There is an encumbrance denoting a certificate of sale way back 1938 but the title was deemed to have been redeemed because the title was never cancelled and is existing in the Registry of Deeds.

The problem is there is no redemption stated and records can no longer be found.There are no other claimants up to present and I am the one paying taxes on the property.

My question is if Quieting of Title would be the solution to remove the 72 year old encumbrance or is there a more simple way? Thank you very much! Very Happy

2quieting of title Empty Re: quieting of title Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:58 pm

attyLLL

without a written release, i believe you are correct that quieting of title is the best way to remove this cloud over the title.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3quieting of title Empty re:quieting Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm

beatnik

beatnik
Arresto Menor

Thank you for the prompt reply Atty. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum