Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEDUCTIONS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DEDUCTIONS Empty DEDUCTIONS Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:01 am

jocelyn bautista

jocelyn bautista
Arresto Menor

GOod day!

I am employed in a private company located in dasmarinas cavite. Accdg to this site: http://www.nwpc.dole.gov.ph/pages/region_4a/cmwr_table.html, the minimum wage in dasmarinas is 315.

I've been in the company for 2 years to be exact. I started in 2011. My basic salary is 7205 (until now) and allowance of 4795 (12000/month) excluding incentives. Is my salary taxable? Thanks

NExt, They just started paying our contributions (SSS,, PAGIBG, PHILHEALTH, and TAX last January 2013.

I inquired in SSS and they just remitted our contributions for January and February, PAGIBIG has 4 months contributions (January-APril), and PHILHEALTH -no contributions yet.

WE talked to the admin and they always say "wait". It seems that there has been no action taken by them since we demanded to discuss this matter with the ADMIN (somewhere in July). What is the best thing to do? Thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum