Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legality of Resignation with 1 year bond

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Legality of Resignation with 1 year bond Empty Legality of Resignation with 1 year bond Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:29 pm

it_kid102

Arresto Menor

We are planning to resign (my officemates and I) from our company but we have an employment bond and we have not finished the 1 year contract. But because of the unjust and inhumane treatment of our boss, we really want to resign.Questions:1. Is it legal for us to force to work overtime(weekends) without pay (it is stated in the contract) but we are doing this even weekdays (we have worked more likely 14 hours a day for over 2 months)2. Can we leave the company without the chance of him harrassing us? We have not gone any training that I may think that a contract is binding.3. What legal action can we do if he tried to sue us?I really need help... I really want to get out of the company because we are becoming sickly. thank you...

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Just serve 30 days notice. If he sues you, argue that you did not undergo training

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum