Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hiniwalayan ang asawa

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty hiniwalayan ang asawa Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:46 pm

kayebordz

Arresto Menor

good day,

I just want to ask something.Im married with 1 kid. But not happy with my husband anymore. Nang nag pakasal kami tumira kami sa magulang nya hanggang sa mag kaanak kami. nag karoon cya ng kasong qualified thief 5years ago sa dati nyang work. kaya 4years syang walang trabaho at nagtago. Nahirapan din ako na ako lng ang nagtatrabaho saming dalawa pero tiniis ko yon. hanggang pinasok ko sya sa trabaho sa kapatid ko. pero wala padin kasi don ko nakita na mahilig sya sa sugal. Nawalan nadin ako ng gana sa kanya. Hanggang may lalaking nanligaw sakin kahit alam nya na may asawa ako at anak. Nahulog ang loob ko sa kanya alam kong masama pero nangyari ang hindi dapat. Nag talo kami ng asawa ko
ng sabihin ko sa kanyang hindi ko na cya mahal. At may nagugustuhan akomg iba. Iniwan ko sya pero ang anak ko hindi nakuha sa kanya. Dahil hindi pumayag ang biyanan ko. 8 months na kaming hiwalay at may kinakasama na akong iba. Maaari ko pa bang makita ang anak ko. Pero kahit anung gawin ko pag mamakaawa sa dati kong asawa hindi cya pumapayag na makita ko ang anak ko at tumututol din ang byanan ko na makita ko ang anak ko. Ano po ba ang gagawin ko para makita ko ang anak ko.

Pls. Advice me Thanks

2hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 am

attyLLL

how old is your child?

parents of a legitimate child have equal parental authority. your remedy is to first file a complaint at the barangay for custody or visitation rights. perhaps you can reach a settlement there.

if not, you will have to file a judicial petition in court to enforce your parenting rights.

note though, they will use your adulterous relationship to defend against your suit. you will be vulnerable to a criminal charge of adultery.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Gunsnroses

Arresto Menor

I been separated for almost 7 years already, my wife commit lesbianism for almost 3 years of our marriages. I lack of fund to file a annulment case, my question is can we have a informal separation agreement.

4hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Gunsnroses

Arresto Menor

how to write an informal marriage separation.?

5hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:26 pm

attyLLL

what is your purpose for this agreement? unfortunately, it is void and will have no legal effect.

6hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Informal separation Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:23 am

Gunsnroses

Arresto Menor

I will used it as a partial agreement between me and my wife, so that she will not harassing me like she doing to me right now.

7hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:43 pm

attyLLL

you can enter into valid agreement for support but beyond that, it will have no legal effect. your marriage will still subsist.

8hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Gunsnroses

Arresto Menor

What is the best ways for us if I have lack of fund for the annulment case. Can I file a case to the Lupon of the Baranggay for a agreement and settle our problems in a meantime.

9hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:05 pm

attyLLL

if your problem is limited to regarding support, then a bgy agreement will be fine. if it is to validate relationships with other persons, not fine.

10hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:26 am

iwanttobealawyer

Arresto Menor

Hi, I want to seek advise may problema po ang kapatid kung lalake, nalaman nya na may boyfriend ang asawa nya, at ang alam nya nabuntis ito ng lalake nalaman nya ito through his in-laws (OFW po ang brother ko) umalis wife nya sa bahay nila at dun tumira sa parents nya kasama 2 anak nila. Tanong ko po, pwede ba nyang tanggalan ng karapatan ang asawa nya sa bahay nila, pwede ba syang magfile sa korte para hindi na sya makabalik sa bahay nila. Aalis na po kasi ulit ang kapatid ko papuntang ibang bansa, gusto man nyang suportahan ang mga anak nya ayaw naman nya kasi sa asawa nya mapupunta ang pera, gusto lang nyang masigurado na sa mga anak nya mapupunta ang pinagpaguran nya. Sa ngayon di pa naman nya mafile ng adultery ang wife nya kasi di pa naman ito nanganganak at nakikisama sa lalake. Please advise us kung anong legal action ang pwede naming gawin, naaawa na po kasi ako sa brother ko. thanks

11hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:38 am

attyLLL

to remove the property rights of the wife, he should file a case for legal separation on the basis of adultery. he will have to prove his charges. he can request for dna testing.

note that the law will consider the spurious child as his. he has to file a case to impugn the legitimacy of the child within 1 year from the registration of birth.

i do not recommend that he stops sending support. this will make him vulnerable to a charge of economic violence. what he can do is course the support through you and that it be given in a combination of good and cash with supporting receipts.

adultery is the act of a marred woman of having sexual intercourse with a man not her husband. if the husband has been abroad during the conception of the child, then it is possible to file the case now, but it has to be clear that it was impossible for him to impregnate her.

12hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:23 am

iwanttobealawyer

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply, pwede po ba magfile sya ng annulment instead of legal separation? How about yung babae ang gustong ipawalang bisa ang kasal nila? 2 months pa lang on vacation ang brother ko pero pinagbubuntis ng babae ay three months, pwede bang hindi na sya bigyan ng karapatan na pumasok sa bahay nila since sya naman ang kusang bumalik? pwede po ba na mag iwan ng SPA ang brother ko as caretaker ng bahay nya, wala naman pong trabaho ang babae since magsama sila, niloko pa nya ang kapatid ko sa pera dahil umutang sya ng 1M na hindi alam ng brother ko pero binayaran pa din ng brother ko through his wife, but he found out na 700K lang ibinayad sa pinagkakautangan niya, anong pwedeng isampa sa sister in law ko bukod sa adultery? thanks po.

13hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 pm

attyLLL

yes, he can file for annulment. the wife can too.

if he can get an ultra sound showing the probable conception date vs his passport then a case for adultery can prosper.

the wife has a right to live there. it is their conjugal property. do not force her out. convince her, but don't manhandle her. she has the right to go back also.

i do not believe estafa cannot prosper against the wife, she is a co-owner of that money. at most, if they are annulled or separated, then he can ask that the amount be charged from her share if what was used for did not redound to the benefit of the family.

14hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 am

peeweemanila

Arresto Menor

Hi, I want to seek advise may problema po yun friend ko.She is married with with 1 dauther who is 7 years old.Hindi na po sila nag sasama ng kanyang asawa for 4 years na.Dahil nahuli niya ng ilang beses na my ibang babae ang kanyang asawa. Walang trabaho at nangbubugbog pa ang kanyang asawa dati.My iba na pong kinakasam yun dati asawa nya ngayon at nag karoon nadin ng isang anak sa iba.ano po bang cases ang pwede i-file, at saan po pwede makahingi ng tulong para mag-file ng kaso,medyo kapos po kasi sa pera yun [/justify]friend ko[/justify].

Thank [/justify]you po in[/justify] advance.[/justify]

Last edited by peeweemanila on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

15hiniwalayan ang asawa Empty Re: hiniwalayan ang asawa Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:23 pm

attyLLL

based on your narration, the proper charge seems to be concubinage if the husband and the other woman are living together. if he is capable of providing support but refuses to do so, then you can include economic violence.

you can seek legal assistance from the Public Attorney's Office or legal aid office of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines or law school.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum