Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOT TITLED TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION ERROR

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOT TITLED TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION ERROR Empty LOT TITLED TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION ERROR Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:49 am

m_dahlz259

Arresto Menor

DEAR ATTY.

YUNG LOT NAMIN NA TINITIRHAN NAMIN NGAYON AY 291 SQ.M WHOLE, MAY DALAWANG TITULO PO ITO 161 SQ. AT 130 SQ.M.
YUNG 130 SQ.M. AY IBEBENTA KO PO, PINA-RESURVEY KO PO LAST AUGUST 11, 2010..NAKITA PO DOON SA SURVEY NA 102 SQ. M. LANG PALA.

THIS LOT IS OWN BY GOVERNMENT PNR BEFORE TAPOS BINILI NAKA MORGAGE IN FAVOR OF APSED (ASSUMPTION PARISH SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEV.) IN BEHALF SA COOPERATIVE DITO...MAY 1,000 MEMBERS DIN DITO, MGA ILANG MEMBERS LANG PO ANG NAKA-CASH, AT YUNG IBA MONTHLY BASIS PA.. MY PARENTS BOUGHT CASH FOR THIS LOTS FROM APSED THEN GOT THE 2 TITLES.

YUNG 130 SQ.M NAKA-NAME PA PO SA COOP YUNG TITLE.

ANO PO GAWIN KO PARA MA-CORRECT YUNG ERROR...?

KASI PO YUNG GEODETIC ENGINEER BEFORE...NAMEMERA LANG PO SA LAHAT MEMBERS NG COOPERATIVE, KAYA MALI-MALI PO; PARANG TABLE SURVEY LANG GINAWA NYA.
MARAMING SALAMAT PO.

attyLLL

if your buyer will agree, just sell the property to him as 102 square meters. there is no problem if you will put the issue in writing so that it is up front to the parties and there is no property occupied outside the bounds of the original tech description.

otherwise, you will have to file a judicial petition to have it have it ordered corrected by the court.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

m_dahlz259

Arresto Menor

SALAMAT PO ATTY. IT'S A BIG BIG HELP... WALA PONG OCCUPIED NA PROPERTY OUTSIDE BOUNDS PO IT'S PURELY ERRONEOUS SA NUMBER NA 130.. ONE LAST QUESTION PO..

IF EVER MABILI YUNG LOT WALA BANG PROBLEMA SA REGISTER OF DEEDS, PAG-TRANSFER NA SA NEW OWNER? KASI MAY ERROR PO..

THANKS AGAIN ATTY FOR GIVING ME TIME TO REPLY.

attyLLL

i believe there will be no problem because the register has no power to correct the error. it will still be transferred as 130 sqm. best to consult with the RD.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

m_dahlz259

Arresto Menor

THANK YOU SO MUCH PO ATTY...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum