Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

qualified theft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - qualified theft Empty qualified theft Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:34 am

alyssap

Arresto Menor

atty, i need to ask questions. i worked in a bank. 4 months ago, I admitted i took almost 600,000 to pay for personal obligations but when they found out the next day that i took the money, that same day I returned the money I took. now the bank is filing a case for qualified theft. what can possibly happen? please help,

2Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:36 am

alyssap

Arresto Menor

now im asked to make a counter-affidavit within the next 10 days. but the evidence that i have returned the money is with them, given that the money was deposited to the owner's accounts... please help.

3Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:37 am

alyssap

Arresto Menor

now im asked to make a counter-affidavit within the next 10 days. but the evidence that i have returned the money is with them, given that the money was deposited to the owner's accounts... please help.

4Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:51 am

alyssap

Arresto Menor

can any lawyer answer please

5Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:46 am

attyLLL

the fact of return of the money does not extinguish your criminal liability. go to a lawyer and seek assistance in preparing your defense

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 am

alyssap

Arresto Menor

the money was about to be deposited atty. but was not deposited yet

7Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:06 am

attyLLL

alyssap wrote:atty, i need to ask questions. i worked in a bank. 4 months ago, I admitted i took almost 600,000 to pay for personal obligations but when they found out the next day that i took the money, that same day I returned the money I took. now the bank is filing a case for qualified theft. what can possibly happen? please help,
i still recommend a lawyer. work out a deal for return and waiver of action.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

8Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:08 am

alyssap

Arresto Menor

they are filing a case on the ground of grave abuse of confidence. but they do not acquire ownership yet because the money was not deposited yet.

9Qualified - qualified theft Empty Re: qualified theft Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:09 am

alyssap

Arresto Menor

if I may ask, what is a waiver of action?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum