Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BANK SECRECY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BANK SECRECY Empty BANK SECRECY Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:28 pm

jffryjsphbyn

Arresto Menor

Hi, Please help me what should be the liablity of the branch operations head of a bank na gustong ibawas sa aking account ung debt or balance without my consent? Kasi po nag pawithraw lang ako from my account sa secretary ng mom ko. eh ung mom ko may balance dun sa bank for DAIF cheque. What should I do? I need a legal advise. Binabawas nila without my consent and gusto nila afte withrawal bayaran again, without my consent and alam pa ng mga tellers regarding dun sa accounts ng mom ko. Please help! Sad

2BANK SECRECY Empty Re: BANK SECRECY Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:03 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

(My knowledge in Filipino os bad, so perhaps I didn't understood something you wrote.)

That's a problem if having money belonging to other on wrong person's acount, because in juridical point of view TOWARDS THE BANK these money belong to you even if they don't in other point of view.

I suppouse the bank deduct money from your acount of some reason e g for a not paid dept. Dept to the bank, dept to someone else or what?

If to someone else - has a court (including baranggay "court") decided the bank to do such deduction?
Or have you done some other agreement by which the other party get right to deduct money from your acount?
If it isn't a dept to the bank, you haven't made any such deal, and no court have decided the deduction, then you can go to court to stop the deductions.
If you are LUCKY it's some chance the court can include in the desision some of the money on your acount isn't your's. Do you have some deal document showing some of the money isn't yours? Or some other proof/indicium some of the money isn't yours ? Courts like documents, it's common they bother much more about them than what's just told vocaly to them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum