Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Article 24 of the family code meaning

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1code - Article 24 of the family code meaning Empty Article 24 of the family code meaning Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Dessap27

Arresto Menor

Art. 24. It shall be the duty of the local civil registrar to prepare the documents required by this Title, and to administer oaths to all interested parties without any charge in both cases. The documents and affidavits filed in connection with applications for marriage licenses shall be exempt from documentary stamp tax. (n)

2code - Article 24 of the family code meaning Empty Re: Article 24 of the family code meaning Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:27 pm

carl434

Arresto Mayor

thats funny coz i had to pay 200P for mine and once i wanted to pick it up they asked 2p and was serious about it. i didn't understand what the 2p was for. i never took a oath, now i dont know what the 200p was for....bounce 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum