Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employer didn't remit 3 yrs worth of my Philhealth contribution

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zekeleak

Arresto Menor

Paano po kya ga2win ko? I just learned na hindi pla ako kinuhanan ng philhealth ng previous employer ko yet they were deducting it from my salary.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

kunin mo sa employer mo yung kinaltas sa yo then hulog mo sa philhealth..

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

do you still have your payslips?

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

You need to go to philheath and report this matter.If you have documents to prove that there exist a deduction plus the document coming from philhealth that no remittance was made by your employer then apart from violating the philhealth law..you have a good ground to file criminal case for Estafa against your employer...so it's time for you to gather your evidence if you are to pursue your case against your employer.

zekeleak

Arresto Menor

I still have my payslips with me. Nung pumunta ako ng Philhealth prang deadma lng cla na wla akong contribution. Ano po ba hi2ngin ko sa Philhealth na evidence na ndi nagremit and employer ko? Thanks!

admiral thrawn

admiral thrawn

Just ask for a copy of premium payments record from their office.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum