Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

taxi driver...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1taxi driver... Empty taxi driver... Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:53 pm

dinds2000

Arresto Menor

My husband is a taxi driver and the taxi is named to him May sumakay sa kanya at ngpahatid to a certain place. Dala pala ng pasahero is marijuana at ang contact nya is asset pala ng mga pulis. Dinakip sya at dinamay ng mga pulis ang driver kahit sinasabi ng pasahero na walang kinalaman ang pobreng driver. He is charged now of selling marijuana. Sa report, sa kanya daw binigay ang mark money na 1k, which was never happened. Ask ko lang po what are the chances na ma free of charge and husband ko. And ano po ang chnaces if magcounter charge kami sa mga pulis na gumawa gawa lang ng maling report para madamay ang driver. Please help us...

2taxi driver... Empty Re: taxi driver... Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:37 am

jd888

The Passenger/Drug User must be convinced to execute an affidavit that clearly states the innocence of your husband.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

3taxi driver... Empty Re: taxi driver... Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:03 am

dinds2000

Arresto Menor

sir, matagal po ba ang motion for reinvestigation? affidavit ng dispatcher ng origin at destination pinasecure samin kasi pumipila man lang sya papunta at pabalik. may witten na pong affidavit ang passenger. ni require pa po kami kumuha ng witness on the area na hinarang sila sa kalsada pero wala po kaming makuha. matibay na po ba yon para mafree po sya? how long usually ang reinvestigation?

4taxi driver... Empty Re: taxi driver... Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:32 pm

jd888

Re-investigation will start upon proper review of Affidavits and Statements of Witness(es); in the absence of Witness(es), the Affidavit alone of the accused will suffice.

You cannot produce what is impossible, since there was no witness.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

5taxi driver... Empty Re: taxi driver... Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:42 pm

dinds2000

Arresto Menor

sir ask lang po ako ng advice, if magcounter charge po kami sa mga police anu po kaya dapat naming ikaso.

6taxi driver... Empty Re: taxi driver... Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:22 am

dinds2000

Arresto Menor

good am sir...the car is loaned from a bank and it is now being hold by the police...gusto sanang i surrender nalang ang car to stop my monthly amortization. How will i do it since it is being hold nga...does the bank will do action for that para makuha nila ang car? will they charge me for that? please give me more advice what to do sir, hirap na talaga ako financially...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum