Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1illegal termination Empty illegal termination Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:22 am

baby

Arresto Menor

help po..Ano ba yung mga dapat bayaran kung illegal dismissal.Bale 1 year lang po sya nagwork as an employee.ano po ang mga makukuha nya..please help po..

2illegal termination Empty Re: illegal termination Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 pm

attyLLL

hello baby, is this related to your previous thread (if it is, next time please just post there so we can understand the context of your question)? may i ask why you are so concerned about this? are you in HR?

an illegally terminated employee is entitled to (1) backwages from the time of termination and (2) reinstatement or if this is not possible, separation pay.

are you computing an award or a settlement offer?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3illegal termination Empty Re: illegal termination Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:02 am

baby

Arresto Menor

no im not in HR.. im a supervisor with that company and im just curious about it cause i dont have knowledge regarding labor thing just want to know ..and thank you very much for the reply..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum