Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation Empty resignation Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:12 pm

aguilarsheryljean

Arresto Menor

hello po! i had a question po regarding sa employment ko with a certain company, i will not mention the company anyway. I want to resign from my work though i only worked for one month. I'm not happy and satisfied with my work anymore. Aside from that may constraint sa mgt kaya gusto ko na din umalis. may karapatan po ba sila na pigilan ako kung un ang reason ko? wat if mag AWOL na lang ako? one month pa lang naman ako..Thanks po..i'm confused na po kc..sobrang ayaw ko ng pumasok. natatakot ako mag AWOL. Nagtender na po ako resignation feeling ko ayaw nila ko payagan since kulang din sila sa workforce..Hope you can help me with this matter..Thanks so much. Godbless po

2resignation Empty Re: resignation Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:16 pm

attyLLL

you have the right to resign as long as you give 30 days notice.

do not go awol. you are legally obligated to serve the company for 30 more days after you give your letter of resignation else you can be made liable for damages. ask the company if they can release you sooner, but if they don't agree just finish the period.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum