Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LABOR CODE and ILLEGAL DEDUCTIONS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1code - LABOR CODE and ILLEGAL DEDUCTIONS Empty LABOR CODE and ILLEGAL DEDUCTIONS Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:35 am

clari

Arresto Menor

Good day!!.im a registered nurse currently working as a private duty nurse under an agency.im a member of this agency since april 2013.then they gave a client immediately after they hired me so may 1,2013 i am working with same client until now..but i filed my resignation to agency last july 2013..they hold my resignation until aug 2013 and still continue paying them 15% OF my salary.and another condition that after i resigned to them i can no .longer work for their client where in this client they are refering offered me to resign to them so i can have my full salary without paying them..but the agency said it is not allowed i should not be coming back to that client after i resigned to them.so by sept.i will not work for this client without telling them because im no longer
Part of the agency..they said if i return to work with this client after my resignation to them they will file a case against me they said its in the memorandum of agreement i supposedly signed prior my engagement to them.then i asked for the copy of the MOA so i can make it sure if it is really stated on the agreement but they refused to give a copy..what are my rights about this???and how can i file an official complaint against them??until now they are still accepting applicants that can work for them because each nurse will pay them 270php every day..if am not mistaken they have 240 members as of april 2013..im paying them EVERY DAY 15% of my salary plus 500PHP MONTHLY even if ur not working they call RETAINMENT FEE..and 1200PHP ANNUALLY without official receipt..i am hoping for your response.. thank you so much and morepower!!

2code - LABOR CODE and ILLEGAL DEDUCTIONS Empty Re: LABOR CODE and ILLEGAL DEDUCTIONS Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:12 pm

attyLLL

very difficult to advise without seeing your contract. if you decide to go through with leaving, file a written notice of 30 days and state that you do not have a copy of your contract and request for a copy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3code - LABOR CODE and ILLEGAL DEDUCTIONS Empty Re: LABOR CODE and ILLEGAL DEDUCTIONS Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

clari

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your response atty..they refused to give a copy of my contract but i was able to read it and ts not stated in the contract..how can i file a case against them where will i go to DOLE??and BIR??? Thank you!!Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum