Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAN A RAPE SUSPECT WITH WARRANT OF ARREST CAN GET NBI AND POLICE CLEARANCE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

skyline_dens@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

GOOD MORNING. TTANUNG KO LANG PO KUNG PWDE BA MAKAKUHA NG NBI CLEARANCE OR POLICE CLEARANCE ANG ISANG MAY WARRANT OF ARREST WITH A RAPE CASE. MAG REREFLECT PO BA ITO SA CLEARANCE? 8 YEARS NA KASI UNG CASE PERO D PA NAKUKULONG UNG TAO. THEN UNG TAO GSTO PUMUNTA SA ABROAD PRA MAGWORK PWDE BA CYA MAKAKUHA NG CLEARANCE FROM NBI. I HOPE U CAN HELP ME TO ANSWER THIS.

Mikealbright

Arresto Menor

A delinquent is someone who does not follow that which is mandatory by law or by duty. This is when his or her failure to do the requirements of the law is minor in nature. The term is usually used to denote a juvenile who commits a minor criminal act. Crime and delinquency is something that comes up everyday. Security systems have been developed over several decades just to deal with crime.
skip tracing

Last edited by Mikealbright on Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : http://www.theinvfirm.com/skiptracing.html)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum