Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal dismissal/ labor laws. badly need LEGAL ADVISE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luvzalvar

Arresto Menor

i need some legal advise po sana. i am confident someone can help me here.

my sister was recently dismissed from her work. she was already at her workplace when her agency called her na dismissed na daw siya and she was asked to go home. humingi siya ng dismissal order..but the agency keep on delaying, kung ano anong alibis.. until such time na they told her na miscommuncation lng daw. she was asked to go back to work and that's a week ago na ha and if she didnt keep on calling them, hinde niya malalaman na miscom lang. she was dismissed prior the end of her contract and without due process pa. and last week nag bribe sila na to pay her nlng daw for the hassle.. my sister then told them na she has to think about it pa and asked them to call her back within the day but after that wala ng follow-ups, they did not call back, wala na talaga news from them. so my sister called them instead, just today and they are saying na na decision daw ng sister ko na mag stop sa work.. pero they told her naman daw na miscommunication lang. parang binaliktad na nila problema.

what should we do? naawa lang ako sa sister ko, mabuti po siyang empleyado and she was dismissed ng ganon ganon na lang. sabi niya, she was the 3rd employee na ginanon ng agency nila but the two others did not do anything naman daw, no query or whatever. it seems like uma-abuso na ang agency/company na to.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum