Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PATULONG PO AKO DITO..Willing po to learn and give in return for this..PLEASE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mafiasoph

Arresto Menor

Please..I need some opinion on this case:(Need ko ng isubmit this Tuesday July 23, 2013) Crying or Very sad 

Previously, Article 80 of the Revised Penal Code governed the age of criminal exemtion.

However, Art. 189 of P.D 603, otherwise know as The Child and Youth Welfare Code, amended Article 80 of the RPC.

Subsequently, Section 6 of R.A No. 9344, better known as the Juvenile Justice and Welfare Act of 2006, now governs the age of juvenile in conflict of the law.

ISSUE: Whether or not to amend the latest provision of law governing the age of criminal exemption. (minimum of 500 words)

(Ito po ung hihingian ko ng opinion kung dapat po bang iamend. Hindi pa po kasi kami natuturuan pano magsulat ng tamang opinion kasi napakastrict ng teacher namin. Sana naman po matulungan nyo ako or you could refer me po sa mga resources na pwede kong basahin for this issue. Maraming salamat po)

2PATULONG PO AKO DITO..Willing po to learn and give in return for this..PLEASE Empty wala naman sumasagot.. Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 pm

mafiasoph

Arresto Menor

may mga tumitingin kaso wala naman sumasagot..paano nalang kung ganito.. hays depressing masyado..hindi ko alam kng aagree ba ako o hindi

Jingglealltheway

Arresto Menor

Same tayo ng legal research problem. I'm actually against it kasi contradicitng sya dun sa UN children's right provisions na pinirmahanng Pilipinas. At saka kasi may cases na hindi naman talaga intended ng bata na gumawa ng masama pero governed sya ng isang syndicate or yung parents mismo ang nagdidictate, so pano yun db? Ikaw, pero the best na answer if mag-against ka e yung sa international law, pero kung magtutuloy ka, gamitin mo na lang na answer yung mga cases na related between 12-17 yrs old na criminally liable.

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

See if this article can help you...

http://www.bulatlat.com/archive1/036yo.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum