Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I sue my former employer ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can I sue my former employer ? Empty Can I sue my former employer ? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:59 pm

elijah.mcfly

Arresto Menor

I use to work with a Phil based American company. After working for almost 10 months they hold my regularization papers for unknown reasons. This cause me to lose my confidence, leading to emotional stressed that led me to resigned from my position. In our local laws, an employee working for 6 months should be regularized.If Im not performing well, they should have ask me to resign before my 6th month. Can I file a case against them ?

2Can I sue my former employer ? Empty Re: Can I sue my former employer ? Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:46 pm

attyLLL

you can file your complaint at the nlrc for constructive dismissal and regularization. note that your resignation will be used against you. make up your mind quickly whether you will file a case, the sooner the better.

for your complaint to prosper, you will have to show that they made your employment unbearable which forced you to resign.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum