Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

working requirements help.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1working requirements help. Empty working requirements help. Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:18 pm

pocarausase

Arresto Menor

I have a friend, who is an American citizen, hired as Country Manage by a Corporation based on Makati. He will arriving next week on a Tourist Visa. What type of visa or work permit is required, the documentary requirements and the appropriate application forms are needed to be filled up necessary for Mr. AnXXXX’ and his family’s visa application? and also the Corporation is PEZA registered enterprise.

THANKS! Smile

Last edited by attyLLL on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed name)

2working requirements help. Empty Re: working requirements help. Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 pm

attyLLL

it is his employer's responsibility to file an application for alien employment permit for him. i don't think he will have any problem regarding this considering it is a peza reg'd enterprise.

and makati lawyers charge huge for this, but it's the company who pays

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum