Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Title owner is dead, the land will be dived to 2 children

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lei_r0cks

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My mother died and the lot will be divided to me and my sister, and other sisters and daughters won't get any from the land since they have one already, what's the best thing to do? Im hearing Deed of Donation, Deed of Sale, haven't heard nor process it before..thanks..

I would really appreciate any comments please..Smile

Ladie

Prision Mayor

I think a Deed of Extrajudicial Settlement Agreement is more appropriate.

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Extrajudicial settlement with Waiver of Rights

enelram@ebebah

Arresto Menor

.regarding po s lot na binibili po namin my downpayment n po kami ang kaso po namatay n po un nkapangalan sa title at un kausap ko pero my mga pinirmahan po kmi at mga received payments..pero sa ngaun po un mga apo anak n po ngaun ang incharge s bagay n eto which is d nila kinoconsider un usapan namin nung mga namatay..panu po kaya ang gagawin ko..lalo n my kasulatan po kami n pwede n ko mgbahay..pls help po kung anu po mga rights n pwede kong gawin ayoko nman po n mapunta s wala lalo n madami n po ako gastos at hirap sa bahay..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum