Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Transfer Ownership

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - Land Transfer Ownership Empty Land Transfer Ownership Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:03 pm

legallybrunette

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone! I need help lang kasi bumili po ako ng lupa sa isang land developer. 4 years to pay siya at nung natapos ko na, sinabihan ako na ako na daw bahala maglipat ng ownership ng title from their name to mine. Binigay nila sa akin ang land title na nakapangalan pa din sa kanila, kasama ng deed of sale(na hinde pa notarized). Mejo mahabang process ang paglipat ng name at nabalitaan ko pa na dapat ay may kakilala kayo sa government agencies para mapabilis ang process.

Question #1: Pag ako ba may hawak ng title (kahit di pa nakapangalan sa akin) meron na ba akong karapatan sa lupa?

Question #2: Pag tumagal ito na di ko pa napapanotarize ang deed of sale at di pa naittransfer sa akin ang pangalan ng lupa, makakayanan pa ba nila ito maibenta sa ibang tao?

Question #3: Meron kasi silang inirekomenda na tao na labas sa kumpanya nila. Delikado bang iabot ko sa tao na yun ang mga papeles ko para siya ang mag asikaso ng transfer?

Gustong gusto ko na mailipat ito sa pangalan ko kaya lang may trabaho din naman ako at hinde kakayanin ang isang araw para maasikaso ito kaya din ako naghahanap ng ibang tao na puede gumawa nito para sa akin. Sana may makatulong at makapag bigay ng advice sa akin. Thanks.

2LAND - Land Transfer Ownership Empty Re: Land Transfer Ownership Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Estate Tax Management

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon, Legallybrunette,

There are various topics in this forum regarding transfer of title.
On the upper right corner, there is a Forum Search.

When we bought our house and lot from a developer, they worked on the transfer of title to
our names.

If you bought your property from a real estate developer, there are corresponding BIR taxes to be
paid by seller.

Let me know if you need me to send you details on requirements.

3LAND - Land Transfer Ownership Empty Re: Land Transfer Ownership Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:50 pm

legallybrunette

Arresto Menor

Thanks. They gave me step by step instructions on how to transfer the land title. But the problem is, I might go out of the country for some time. I am just worried that if I don't do the paperwork/transfer of ownership right now, the sellers might still be able to sell the land to someone else.

4LAND - Land Transfer Ownership Empty Re: Land Transfer Ownership Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Estate Tax Management

Arresto Menor

Hi, Legallybrunette!

There is a company in Ayala that does that service - transfer of title.
Where can I email you? (I will look for the address and tel of that company).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum