Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation with existing company loan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - Resignation with existing company loan Empty Resignation with existing company loan Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:26 pm

katrin1226

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone

Im hoping that you can give me a legal advice an what to do if I want to resign in my job but the problem is I have an existing loan which cost 16k.. 

Thank you!

2loan - Resignation with existing company loan Empty Re: Resignation with existing company loan Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

you can file your resignation, but you have to settle your obligations first, the company might not allow you to resign pending settlement of your financial responsibilities.

3loan - Resignation with existing company loan Empty Re: Resignation with existing company loan Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 pm

katrin1226

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the reply. Pero po kung ready naman akong gumawa ng promissory note or a letter promising that I'll pay the loan in time possible po ba iyon? Or may rights parin sila to hold my resignation?

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

You may execute a promissory note, if the company will accept it  (but I doubt they will agree),  if not, you have to settle  your financial obligations. Bdw, what is the reason for filing your resignation? If  justifiable reason naman, I hope the company will understand you, talk to the HR.

itsmenow

Arresto Menor

It depends on the company, kadalasan, idededuct yan sa last pay mo. Then you have to pay the remaining amount

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum