Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The father of my children is a Police Officer but we are not married.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vjshanel

Arresto Menor

hello po, I just want to know po what are the legal rights of my children they are twins and their father acknowledge them as his own children but we are not married,we have a legal agreement po pumunta po ako sa women's desk pra mgsumbong na nung una hindi po ngbibigay ng suporta yung father ng kambal kng anak,after ko pong pumunta gumawa po ng agreement yung officer ng womens desk at yung father ng kambal have signed na magbibigay na po sya ng 1500 every 15th day of the month and 30th day,pro hindi po yun ngtuloy2 sa ngayun may asawa na po sya,so ang tanong ko po do I have the right na epressure sya na mgbigay ng sustento kaHIT NA MY ASAWA SYA dahil po my legal agreement kmi at kng pwed po akong mkapagsampa ng kaso laban xa kanya sa hinsdi nya pgbibigay ng sustento gaNun pong he is working as a Police officer...salamat

attyLLL

yes, the children are still entitled to support. file a complaint at napolcom, or at the prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

vjshanel

Arresto Menor

thanx for the reply atty...ok po gagawin ko po yun,po pwed kya mawala yung legal support if matalo kmi sa kaso?

attyLLL

no, support is one of those rare incidents that you can repeatedly file cases for.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum