Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Law Books for Sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1books - Law Books for Sale Empty Law Books for Sale Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:25 pm

nikkiraton

Arresto Menor

Hi there! In case there are law students interested to buy:

1) Banking Laws and Jurisprudence 2009 ed by Dizon - @ P500 (orig price now at P927)
2) Handbook on Criminal Procedure and Pleadings 2008 ed by Tan - @ P700 (orig price now at P1,327)
3) NIRC of the Philippines annotated 2008 ed by Dascil - P400 (orig price P540)
4) Corporation Code of the Philippines by De Leon 2010 ed - P1,500 (orig price now at P2,014).
5) VAT by Atty Victorino Mamalateo - P400

I used these books only as references not as main textbook.So bago-bago pa tingnan. Yung 1st two books and yung Corpo ni De Leon same edition pa rin binebenta sa Rex.So many books in my closet na kasi. Interested students may email me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks!Very Happy

2books - Law Books for Sale Empty Re: Law Books for Sale Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:40 am

chemayo.guevara

chemayo.guevara
Arresto Menor

See PM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum