Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filing of qualified theft though a year ago happen?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

riz

Arresto Menor

Good day po mga atty;

Seeking for legal advise..

1. Can we file qualified theft to a person without any evidence?  He was our suspect and we want to prove he was guilty from our accusation?
2. Case happen September 2012 and it cost half a million,.is it ok to file though its been so long? We are afraid to file d case b4..since we are all engaged in d company..our suspect has previous theft case in his former company..
3. Our alleged suspect AWOL fr work now the company get back to us and they want us to settle the amount..otherwise they will file a case against us?? Was thinking on what ground??

Thanx in advance atty..pls need advise

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Delay in the filing of a criminal case as long as the case did. NOt yet pass the deasline (prescribed) will be allowed. Qualified theft carries with it a serious penalty. A few months of delay in filing the case will only affect the truth of the complaint but the case can still be filed.

You need proof. How can you say he she did it without evidence? How was the money lost? Any documentation? To lose so much money without any proof that you entrusted the money to that person is hard to believe.

What i am saying is that you can file the case but winning it is another question.

I cannot understand number 3. 

Find a lawyer. Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum