Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

international legal advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warrant - international legal advice Empty international legal advice Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:09 am

dcolema367

Arresto Menor

As of now and from April 1, 2013 allegations were made toward me for either Rape or molestation of child age 12. I was live in companion. Family relative made report. My companion advised me to return to U.S. I am US citizen. The girl who lived same residence was taken by social worker and placed in Catholic home for girls. They suspected mother of protecting me. Inconclusive medico report because exam was done after 4 and half months had passed. only old lacerations healed was noted, no damage, no intercourse. Supeano was issued April 22, 2013 and until now no warrant to my knowledge has been issued. First question is will they persue in coming here to capture, arrest, and extradite me back there? I was told if no answer to supeano they would issue warrant imediately. Until now no warrant issued. They have been allowing visitation to the minor with her mother regularly. Most mothers are not allowed to have this priveledge until after 6 month program. Just like to know where I stand in this. Mother does not wish to persue this as well as daughter also. I just dont want any surprises with the law paying visit to my house. Id like to be prepared. This is just short summary please advise thank you

2warrant - international legal advice Empty Re: international legal advice Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:54 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

In your statement if it is just an allegation and there's no proof or strong evidence that this had happened, the case is not likely to prosper specially if the victims does not want to pursue the case. If no one is pursuing the case it is not likely to move.

3warrant - international legal advice Empty international legal advice Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:54 pm

dcolema367

Arresto Menor

Its actually the center for abused women and children center that has pursued. They told the mother they would not return the girl back home until there is a warrant, and that it normaly takes up to 6 months about the same time the program lasts where shes being held. Girl gave statement to authorities and social worker in detail the events that took place in November when she was still 11. She turned 12 in January. We were all moving forward and changing our lives after this happened better than four months. But the mothers sister decided to file complaint which led the social services and womens center to follow up. Complaint filed April 1, 2013. Just doesnt seem to be fair to keep daughter from her mother knowing that Im back here in US. She brings her food and money every week to social worker. Im keeping continued finacial support in paying morgage there same time. Can they actually issue warrant on a statement from girl and medico exam that was given 4 months past alleged incident. I just dont understand how they could even find any kind of lacerations after this time especially when there was no penetration or intercourse. Thank you for feedback We've all been through a great deal over this. We even discussed family counseling as well which Ive looked into there.

4warrant - international legal advice Empty Re: international legal advice Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:28 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

So you are saying its the government pusuing this case! Molesting minor is a serious offence in the Philippines and if they find a proof, witnesses or strong evidence against you, they can put you in jail if you are still in the Philippines but you are back in the US, which only means they can only pursue this case with the help of US Embassy without their cooperation this will not move and if they cooperate you might end up paying damages but not facing imprisonment and a probability to be ban to step in the Philippines again. I'm afraid!

5warrant - international legal advice Empty international legal advice Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 am

dcolema367

Arresto Menor

Can you tell me please how I can go about finding out if there is outstanding current warrant there or if the case has been dismissed? I know the Judge has to approve all evidence to prove probable cause to issue warrant. Since I did not appear to answer supeano I can not find any records or police reports. Can I submit some type form for the victim to sign withdrawing her statement or either desire not to pursue including mothers same desire not to pursue. Any online form or anything because girl is in shelter so mother cannot take her and visit prosecutors office. thank you

6warrant - international legal advice Empty Re: international legal advice Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

You need to hire a lawyer for that! Your lawyer is the only person who can deal on your behalf if you wish to find out the outcome of your case. There are lots of lawyer online.

http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t8506-need-to-find-list-of-lawyers-preferably-family-in-iligan

7warrant - international legal advice Empty rape warrant Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:47 am

dcolema367

Arresto Menor

FBI in Bacolod for rape case
-A A +A

By Merlinda A. Pedrosa

Thursday, July 25, 2013

THE Federal Bureau Investigation (FBI) members from the United States (US) are in Bacolod City to conduct a probe against the retired government employee from the US who was facing rape case not only in their country, but also in the city.

The FBI has coordinated with Bacolod City Police Office (BCPO) last Tuesday, BCPO spokesman, Superintendent Armando Tubongbanua on Wednesday said.

The 59-year-old suspect, whose name is being withheld, is a retired US government employee. He has a pending arrest warrant for rape issued by Judge Philadelfa Agraviador of the Regional Trial Court Branch 43 in Bacolod City dated June 25, 2013, who did not recommend any bail, Tubongbanua said.

But the suspect is no longer in Bacolod City and he’s now in the US, Tubongbanua said.

He said the suspect allegedly raped the 12-year-old victim last year, a daughter of his live-in partner in Bacolod.

He narrated that the victim was rescued by personnel of Department of Social Welfare and Development, Bantay Bata 163, and the Women and Children’s Protection Desk in one of the barangays in the city.

Tubongbanua said that the mother of the victim was also uncooperative with the authority.

Police records show that the suspect has two rape cases in the US.

The FBI is here to get further information about the cases committed by the suspect, Tubongbanua said, adding that once the suspect will be arrested in the US, he will also be endorsed in Bacolod City to face his charges.
After this post it went on TV news yesterday. My question is can they extradite back there. You had mentioned banned from Philippines and fine. Is this still the case even with FBI so called involved? No current rape cases in US not for more than 25 years ago sexual abuse sentenced for 3 years. Very long time ago. Im guessing they are referring to that. If not, then they dont have the right person. I also was not government employee, never was.

8warrant - international legal advice Empty Re: international legal advice Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:04 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

If their details are totally mixed up, and as you said you are not a government employee then the FBI themselves will have a hard time coordinating with them. Which can only result of the FBI giving up as their information are all messed up and FBI may just regard it as mistaken identity.

9warrant - international legal advice Empty Re: international legal advice Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:07 pm

dcolema367

Arresto Menor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-MnFtFHdFY&feature=player_embedded

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum