Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

termination help po..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1termination help po.. Empty termination help po.. Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:08 pm

baby

Arresto Menor

May kasama po ako sa work at sya po ay marami na pong memo kasi di po ayos ang ugali nya sa work lalo na po sa manager namin at last aug.3 to aug.17 suspended po sya for violating our rules and regulations and during suspension nagcomplain po sya sa SSS after finding out na walang hulog pero meron naman po di lang naupdate ng SSS.Kaso instead of asking the management diretcho po sya agad sa SSS to file a written
complain.Before maend yung supension nya kinausap po sya ng boss namin na ayaw na syang pabalikin sa work kasi di na maganda yung relationship between employer and the employee..So terminated na po sya.My basis po ba ito?Legal po ba?Sa akin po di na po talaga dapat ibalik kasi mrami na pong di magandang ginawa eh..Pano po ba para malegal yung termination sa kanya..please po help us..thank you po..

2termination help po.. Empty Re: termination help po.. Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:46 pm

attyLLL

i would say your co-worker was illegally terminated. for her past infractions, she was already suspended which she was serving.

even if she was taking revenge by filing the complaint at SSS, that is a right of every employee.

To fix it, the company should give a written notice that they are retracting the dismissal and order her to report after the suspension.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3termination help po.. Empty Re: termination help po.. Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 am

baby

Arresto Menor

but my boss dont want him to go back for work anymore...and wala pa syang nareceive na termination paper.And after the suspension he didnt report is that a ground for termination and consider as AWOL?

4termination help po.. Empty Re: termination help po.. Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:04 pm

attyLLL

then your boss leaves the company vulnerable to an illegal dismissal case. if he files a case, it will invalidate your argument of awol, plus even so, due process has to be followed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum