Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My father died 5years ago and meron po siyang naiwan na unpaid loan need q po sana ng advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

strigger

Arresto Menor

Hi atty,.
Ako po si joven, Meron lng po sana aq gus2 itanong,. ang tatay q po namatay last 5 years ago and ngayon po meron pong dumadating na letter po sa bhay na meron naiwan ang tatay q na utang sa bangko,. Nkasaad po sa letter kung hindi daw po babayaran yun,puede daw po ma arresto ang nanay ko, and kukunin po ung naiwan na bhay ng tatay q po,. gus2 ko lng po malaman kung kahit po ba namatay na ung tatay ko, need po ba nmin bayran ung naiwan nyang utang? natatakot po kc nanay q and natatakot na din po aq,
Salamat po at marami kayong natutulungan,.

attyLLL

what kind of debt is this? credit card? why would they involve your mother?

when a debtor dies, the debt is not extinguished but the claim should be against the properties left by the deceased debtor. did your father leave any properties?

i recommend that you write them back indicating that your father has died. if they want to claim, it has to be against his estate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

strigger

Arresto Menor

salamat po sa reply, sa tingin q po atty hindi po credit card, sa tingin ko po personal loan,. tumawag po kc aq minsan dun sa bangko then sinabi ko na po na namatay na ung tatay ko, 5 years ago na po, ang sabi po sakin khit daw na namatay na tatay q kailangan pa daw po namin bayaran ung utang ng tatay q, e2 po ung laman ng last letter na narecieve po nmin.

The undersigned together with his/her co employee visited you today to personally inform you that you are unpaid XXBANK Loan. Loan account has been scheduled for immediate filling before the trial court makati city

However due to humanitarian reason and fairness we are giving you a non-extendable period of two days, from receipt her off to positively respond to our demand to settle, otherwise we have no other alternative but to immediately file the necessary and appropriate case in court(civil case for collection of sum money against you and your spouse if any, under rules 3 section 4 of the new rules of the court and or criminal violation of RA8484 defrauding of creditors) if leggaly warrented against you without further notice.

Sana po mabigyan nyo po aq ng advice kung anu po ung gagawin nmin, maraming salamat po,.

attyLLL

ra 8484 is the access device regulations act which refers to credit cards, or they may just be using this as a bluff.

you have no copy of the loan contract? how much is involved? does your mother remember signing any loan?

strigger

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your reply atty,. Tinanong q po ung nanay q regarding kung meron po siyang pinirmahan any document or loan nung nabubuhay pa tatay q, sv nya po skin wla po siyang natatandaan na pinirmahan,. Wla po kmi copy nung loan contract. Sa tinign q po atty wala pa pong 100 Thousand ung loan ng tatay q, umabot lng po cguro nung 100 yun kc sa mga nilagay nilang penalty,.. Atty anu po ba magandang gwin q po, kc mejo natatakot kc nanay q nung cnv po nilang puede maaresto ung nanay q,. Natatakot din po aq kc matanda na din po ung nanay q pra maranasan pa nya ung ganitong letter., Salamat po ulit atty sa inyong panahon pra basahin po itong katanungan q,.

attyLLL

i believe this talk of criminal liability is all a bluff. note the statement "if legally warranted"

write to them that your father died and attach a copy of your father's death certificate. i believe they will desist because it is very complicated to claim against an estate. good luck.

strigger

Arresto Menor

Thanks atty,. and gagawin q po ung advice nyo po skin,. sa ulit salamat po and god bless,.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum