Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

30 days effectivity date for resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

130 days effectivity date for resignation Empty 30 days effectivity date for resignation Mon May 27, 2013 12:04 pm

jowin22

Arresto Menor

Hi sir/Madam,

Greetings.

I would like to inquire regarding my current employer. I filed my resignation last May 21, 2013 due to personal in differences with my employer. I am a ditrict sales supervisor, and based on my contract I need to give 30 days prior notice with the company. Thus, supposedly the effectivity of my resignation is June 21, 2013 but my employer said that I have to stop working today so that they don't need to pay for the May 28tojune 21 salary but since Im still connected I cannot apply to other companies yet.

Isn't this unfair? please help...

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

if they want you to stop working they still need to pay you.. you can seek assistance from DOLE..

jowin22

Arresto Menor

Thanks Patok

Umm can you help me on who or what department to call in dole? thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum