Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Payment of Training Bond Cost

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Payment of Training Bond Cost Empty Payment of Training Bond Cost Mon May 20, 2013 4:34 pm

noliden

Arresto Menor

hi,

i would like to ask question and advise regarding payment of training bond. Here's how it goes in training bond contract:

Training 1 : $750
Training 2 : $750
Training 3 : $750
Billable Rate/day (Php15,640) x 22.5 days : Php351,900.00
[Total Days: 180 hrs/8 = 22.5 days]

Total Training Bond cost = Php446,400.00

Additional Info: "...the Company shall require you to stay in its employ for 42 monts (3 1/2 years) from September 6, 2012 until March 6, 2016, unless the company has grounds for seperating you from employment..."

I am currently working as a regular employee with a Consultant role on a particular software which is not yet common here in the Phillipines. I am planning to resign because I was able to find a better compensation on another company. I am willing to pay the 1st 2 trainings since i was able to took it which costs $1,500. Our GM is asking me to pay the billable rate also which is Php351,900.00.

Should i be paying the billable rate also even though wala naman silang nilabas na money in that particular?

Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum