Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel/Training Bond

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bond - Travel/Training Bond Empty Travel/Training Bond Thu May 16, 2013 6:24 am

Kandigurl

Arresto Menor

Good day, Attorneys!

I would like to seek legal advise on waiving my travel bond. I am currently working as a regular employee for a BPO company. The company has sent me overseas last year and had made me signed a travel bond good for 1 year from date of travel (in this case full waiver would commence on November 2013). However, due to the current illnesses I have (recurring hypertension, diabetes and recently a knee injury which I incurred from work during travel) has opted me to resign. Please note, I have not submitted an official resignation letter since I am requesting for my travel bond to be waived in full (via a letter of plea) because of my illness.

And I have also not been going to work for the past 2 months because of these illnesses (in which I have been religiously informing the company and sending them the medical certificates). So the questions I have are:

1. If HR does not approve my Letter of Plea and therefore makes me pay the bond in full (which I do not have money for), can I file a lawsuit because my illnesses are just cause for voluntary termination and therefore should not be bound by any bond?

2. And since I have incurred a serious knee injury which lasted for a month last December and is now recurring again, should I also sue the company for this? I decided not to before under the premise that they would support me. But instead, my HMO did not cover the doctor that my immediate superior has recommended and therefore had to pay treatments myself. And in this regard, my immediate superior has also asked me several times to go into the office despite my painful medical condition.

Thank you in advance!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum