Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HARRASSMENT IN COLLECTION OF EASWEST BANK FOR CAR LOAN

+15
J_caldeojr
kishie1975
attyLLL
Jhanagirl
ador
Gdapnay28
leah282013
Kmchaste
ohj
carol.escaner
@legaladvise
pepe1928
shaneikan14@gmail.com
apple1106
dianelsantos
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

attyLLL

not necessarily. but that is one of the steps the bank has to undertake to prepare for the filing of the case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

kishie1975

Arresto Menor

hello, anu pwede gawin sa rudeness na collector? kapag delay ang payment ng 5days and pwede ba ibaba ang interest nila sa penalty?

J_caldeojr

Arresto Menor

Hello po mga sir at ma'am. . Magtanong lang rin po sana ako about sa eastwest bank kasi nakakuha rin ako ng car loan which ngaun nagkaproblema lang ako sa hulog plano ko po kasi mag pa late ng 1month lang pede po kaya yun? Tuwing ilan months po ba nila bago hatakin ang car pag hindi ka nakakahulog?

Salamat po

JennyBeautyParlor

Arresto Menor

hi parang same thing po harrassment na rin maituturing..
Last July 17, 2016… My eldest son was accused of shoplifting in one 24 hours convenient store in the province, according to my son it was unintentional however when he noticed that the item was in his bag, he is hesitant of returning it back because he is afraid of its liability. He always visit that store since he loves to buy there, unfortunately one time, he was approached by one of the store staff and asked of that event, he right away admitted since he knows what he did.. my son never told me that incident… (as showed in CCTV).

My son called me up that day, immediately due to shamed I run after him at that convenient store. The store ruling is times 10 of the items amount and that cost 650.00 … I help my son.. by borrowing money from a friend… since it is shameful thing…. I did not let my son did that kind of thing.. and to avoid kahihiyan… naghanap po ako ng pera.. unfortunately kalahati lang po ang naibigay naming…

Sa ngayon po the store staff keep on texting me to settle the balance which is 2900… according to her.. ipapa Barangay na ang anak ko kapag hindi pa na settle sa araw na eto..

Ano po ba ang karapatan ng aking anak sa pagkakataong eto.. Ang anak ko po ay 18 years old ng mangyari ang incident na eto. Ang sabi po pulis sa kanya pedi namang pakiusapan yun na kalahati lng ang ibayad bilang penalty…

Raffy011254

Arresto Menor

@attyLLL & All:

Atty,
I pay them half half, since I moved to a new work.
My Due is every 1st of the month (1st day of the month = 10K, 15th day of the month = 7K)

I am considered 2months or 3 as not in full amount is considered unpaid. There personnel came to our hose to repossess the car but I was in the office that time.

may I know if they can still repossess and file a replevin even though I am paying them every due but not in full amount?

Thanks!

joj251

Arresto Menor

@Aresto Minor

Ano nangyari after? Did they really pullout the car? Ganito din na experience ko today. 10k ang monthly payable ko, kulang nang 3k ang payment ko last month. Everyday sila tumatawag, sabi ko isabay ko na sa payment ko this month which is this Sept. 13. Hindi sila makapag hintay and threatened to pullout the unit today. Possible ba talaga yan? Wala na bang notice sila ibibigay? Paano kung fake pala sila and ma carnap ang car?

shameyn

Arresto Menor

joj251 wrote:@Aresto Minor

Ano nangyari after? Did they really pullout the car? Ganito din na experience ko today. 10k ang monthly payable ko, kulang nang 3k ang payment ko last month. Everyday sila tumatawag, sabi ko isabay ko na sa payment ko this month which is this Sept. 13. Hindi sila makapag hintay and threatened to pullout the unit today. Possible ba talaga yan? Wala na bang notice sila ibibigay? Paano kung fake pala sila and ma carnap ang car?

Hi, mine naman po is TFS car loan. Lage po may lapse ang payment either delay ng 1mo or few weeks. After na paulet ulet na nagyare naendorse account namen sa legal. they started collecting a large amount of money which we said na babayran after a week ata yun. pero d sila pumayag. pumunta ng pumunta sa opisina pero wala naman dun yung ssakyan. after ilang days nanahimik sila. until mabayaran namen yung sskyan on the promised date. Napunta po talaga sila sa bahay o opisina to seize the car and i suggest na iassure nyo nalang na mababayaran sila on a given date. and make sure to pay naman nga po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum