Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HARRASSMENT IN COLLECTION OF EASWEST BANK FOR CAR LOAN

+15
J_caldeojr
kishie1975
attyLLL
Jhanagirl
ador
Gdapnay28
leah282013
Kmchaste
ohj
carol.escaner
@legaladvise
pepe1928
shaneikan14@gmail.com
apple1106
dianelsantos
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

dianelsantos

Arresto Menor

Good day! I would like to ask my right and protection and possible action to be taken with regards to the harrasment of EASTWEST BANK for my car loan. Last november 2012 I wasn't able to pay on time for the monthly amortization for my car loan because of some financial problem during that month. My monthly dues is every 6th of the month I wasn't able to pay the whole November that is why the following month which is Dec. 6 another monthly amortization was added to my unpaid monthly bill. When the easwest bank contacted me that time I told them that I cant settle the whole two months balance because of my financial crisis. I was then advise to just atleast settled the last month due which is last Nov. 6 for the total of 19,700 with interest(Monthly due is only 17,500). So that it will only appeared in their record that my unpaid is just one month for them not to send my record into their legal dept. I was then paid the 19,700 on Dec. 20. The following month which is January 6 another monthly due was added and since I still dont have enough money to pay the whole amount I always settle my payment every 20th of the month for me to just have one month unpaid balance with them. And the transaction was repeated until up to this month in which I will also settle for last month's balance with interest. But then since March a collector agent keep on calling my office and my cellphone in which I wasn't able to accomodate their call because I was always talking with my clients and Im on duty with my work. They will just stop calling every time I paid with interest every 20th of the month. They will just resume their follow up every after 6th of the month which mean it was again 2 months past due. Their follow ups are getting more serious when the time they called and our receptionist told them that Im always busy assisting and talking my clients. Then they decided to come to our house one morning last April 5 to ask my younger brother where I am and ask my number. My brother just told them that Im leaving now with my husband in a separate house near in the area though I keep on coming there every weekends. The collectors then leave their numbers and names and they got my brothers number. I paid another 19,700 last April 20 as payment with interest for last month past due. But right this moment, May 15 my brother forwarded a text message to me that he received from eastwest collector stating the following "DESPITE OF OUR FOLLOW UP CALLS ACCOUNT REMAINS PAST DUE. KINDLY REMOVE ALL YOUR PERSONAL BELONGING FROM THE UNIT. WE WILL SCHEDULE FOR PULL OUT UNIT TODAY WITH EASTWEST BANKS SHERIFF. IT SEEM THAT YOU HAVE NO MORE INTENTION OF PAYING YOUR CAR LOAN ACCOUNT. BE GUIDED. EASTWEST BANK LEGAL DEPT".
First they are harrasing me, second they send a text message like this to my brothers number which is not my number and with that they communicate into other person with my false credit information. Third they reiterate a statement that "I HAVE NO MORE INTENTION IN PAYING MY CAR LOAN" which is not true because Im paying with an interest every 20th of the month. And I have proofs of bank deposits until last month.
I would like to ask the followin: 1. my RIGHTS about this matter. 2. The actions that I need to do if there's any illegal on their part 3. Where to file a complaint for what they did to me.
I hope you could give me a feedback as soon as possible. Thank you.

apple1106

Arresto Menor

Hi! I just want to ask you what happened next? Same with me the autocoections is harrassing me because I have a past due like you. I keep on updating my payment however they still insisted na wag na lang magbayad at ipupull out ang sasakyan kung hindi masesettle yung 2 months past due.

shaneikan14@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

@apple1106

same sa akin. .collection is harassing me too, calling me everyday sending sms saying they will schedule to pullout.

pepe1928

Arresto Menor

apple1106 wrote:Hi! I just want to ask you what happened next? Same with me the autocoections is harrassing me because I have a past due like you. I keep on updating my payment however they still insisted na wag na lang magbayad at ipupull out ang sasakyan kung hindi masesettle yung 2 months past due.

as in ayaw nila tanggapin yung bayad?di po pwede yun..ilang month na ba ang due mo?

@legaladvise

Arresto Menor

Can i please what happened po sa case ng mga nag post dito?

carol.escaner

Arresto Menor

hi may mga sagot na ba sa mga question nyu... same with me

pepe1928

Arresto Menor

natry niyo na ba mismo makipagusap kay bank?(directly ah, hindi kay law office/collection agency)

carol.escaner

Arresto Menor

pepe1928 wrote:natry niyo na ba mismo makipagusap kay bank?(directly ah, hindi kay law office/collection agency)

everytime i call the bank they transfer me sa collection agency.

pepe1928

Arresto Menor

carol.escaner wrote:
pepe1928 wrote:natry niyo na ba mismo makipagusap kay bank?(directly ah, hindi kay law office/collection agency)

everytime i call the bank they transfer me sa collection agency.

ganu katagal na bang late ang payment?i suggest go directly to the bank, wag ka tumawag mismo. kaya ka nirerefer dun kasi may commision sila dun Laughing

ohj

Arresto Menor

hello ask ko din po sa inyo kung ano na po nangyare sa mga naging reklamo nyo about harassment na ginagawa po ng eastwest bank since i also receive such treatment .pero ang delayed payments ko lang ay 1 or 2 weeks lang naman .due date ko kasi every 28th of the month pero yun payment ko for example ay october 28 mababyaran ko sya ng  nov 10.kanina tumawag sa akin ang isang collector nila named jerson serafica and telling me na dapat magbayad ako sa due date dahil due date is due date daw walang allotted allowance for delayed.since napagbigyan na nila ako daw for the past months ngaun daw naghihigpit na sa audit collection.kaya kailangan daw magbayad ako tom or until thuesday pag hindi daw magakarun ako ng ad records at probably hihilahin nila yun sasakyan ko.

please ano po din ang gagawin ko since na sstress ako sa ginagawa nila and my health condition as of now is not getting better.

apple1106

Arresto Menor

Last edited by apple1106 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

apple1106

Arresto Menor

until now naman nagkakadelayed pa din ako for a month pero i think tama yung nakausap ko na branch manager na 3rd party ung collection nila. kais i told the bank manager na halos lahat naman tayo not always maganda ung finances, dumadating naman talaga na medyo nagkakaproblem but the fact na gumagawa ng paraan to settle the dues and paying for the penalties alam ko naman na bank can understand that. And lugi din naman sila if they will get the car due to 1-2 months past due.

13loan - HARRASSMENT IN COLLECTION OF EASWEST BANK FOR CAR LOAN  Empty Unpaid carloan at eastwest bank Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Kmchaste

Arresto Menor

Hi need your advice guys. I have not pai my carloan yet for a month. It was due last november 15. And for sure i wont be able to pay the 2nd month december 15...i can pay both months with the penalty this coming december 29 since i wi receive my last pay... May chance kaya that they will allow me to do so? I am already unemployed for almost 2months now.

When do eastwest bank repossess the unit? Is there an allowance?

Hoping to hear fro you guys.

leah282013

Arresto Menor

hi.. i need advice , 2months hindi ko nbayaran carloan sa eastwest bank.. and plano namin babayaran this coming may 10 before mag 3rd month sa may 14 (another monthly payment) ang problema lang po ngayon pinadalhan kami ng notice EWBC's collection to pay the entire outstanding balance( fully) or surrender yung car... eh sayang naman kasi 2 yrs na car binbayran namin.. ngayun lang ngka.delayed payments namin dahil sa finacial problem... please advice namn po ..plano ko kausapin branch manager sa eastwest baka papayag babayran ko 2 months delayed ko ...

shaneikan14@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Hi..I experienced that last year..2 months delayed kami..pero ng.offer ang easwest sa amin na ang 1 month mag.due after 1year..so instead na 2 months lumabas na 1 month nlng due namin..un nlng binayaran namin. Para hnd na mapunta sa legal department ang account namin

leah282013

Arresto Menor

hi @shaneikan .. pinadalhan rin ba kayu ng letter from law office ng auto collection? sinong kinausap nyu po? yung branch manager ng eastwest mismo po ba?

Gdapnay28

Arresto Menor

leah282013 wrote:hi.. i need advice , 2months hindi ko nbayaran carloan sa eastwest bank.. and plano namin babayaran this coming may 10 before mag 3rd month sa may 14 (another monthly payment) ang problema lang po ngayon pinadalhan kami ng notice EWBC's collection to pay the entire outstanding  balance( fully) or surrender yung car... eh sayang naman kasi 2 yrs na car binbayran namin.. ngayun lang ngka.delayed payments namin dahil sa finacial problem... please advice namn po ..plano ko kausapin branch manager sa eastwest baka papayag babayran ko 2 months delayed ko ...

Hi @leah282013..ask ko lang sana kung ano nangyari sa case mo.same kasi tayo ng situation and right now 1 month past due lang ako.pinadalhan din ako ng letter ng legal department nila and pinapa surrender ang sasakyan.please let me know.thank you

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

You can return the car muna para hindi mag accrue ng interest.. or compromise for payment options.

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Gdapnay28 wrote:
leah282013 wrote:hi.. i need advice , 2months hindi ko nbayaran carloan sa eastwest bank.. and plano namin babayaran this coming may 10 before mag 3rd month sa may 14 (another monthly payment) ang problema lang po ngayon pinadalhan kami ng notice EWBC's collection to pay the entire outstanding  balance( fully) or surrender yung car... eh sayang naman kasi 2 yrs na car binbayran namin.. ngayun lang ngka.delayed payments namin dahil sa finacial problem... please advice namn po ..plano ko kausapin branch manager sa eastwest baka papayag babayran ko 2 months delayed ko ...

Hi @leah282013..ask ko lang sana kung ano nangyari sa case mo.same kasi tayo ng situation and right now 1 month past due lang ako.pinadalhan din ako ng letter ng legal department nila and pinapa surrender ang sasakyan.please let me know.thank you

Kahit one month or two months delay, kukulitin talaga kayo nyan. Punta ka sa bank to negotiate payment options.. para hindi mabigat. wag mo lang dalhin muna yung kotse mo.

Gdapnay28

Arresto Menor

[quote="ador"]
Gdapnay28 wrote:

@ador..parang hindi po option dapat na i return muna yung vehicle kasi sabi ng agente pag napunta na sa kanila yun hindi ko na makukuha.i went to the branch kahapon and wala lang din naman nagawa yung manager ni refer lang din ako sa collections pero inescalate nya ata yung rudeness ng collections dept.then may tumawag sa akin just today from collections and sobrang bait.sabi lang sa akin i maintain ko lang daw sa 1 month na past due para hindi masyadong malaki interest.turns out panakot lang pala yung letter na pinapadala ng law office.basta bayaran lang daw yung late fee lagi kasama ng monthly payment para hindi umakyat sa 3 months.

Jhanagirl

Arresto Menor

Hi po. Need advice. 2 months past due ko at mag 3 months na sa aug 7. Tumawag ako sa bank sabi need ko dw byaran ung kahit 1 month today. Nakikiusap ako n pwede sa jul. 30 since sa aug 7 p nmn ung 3 months ko. Ipupullout n daw ung kotse ko. Pls help po. Tnx.

attyLLL

don't make it easy for them to get the car. give assurances that you will pay. hopefully they won't file a replevin case immediately so you can update your account.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Jhanagirl

Arresto Menor

Ayaw kasi nila pumayag. Pano po ba kung ipupull out ung car. May notice po ba ako mttanggap or bgla n lang sila pupunta n walang pasabi. Nttkot kasi ako. Balak ko nmn byaran kaso gusto nila agad agad.

attyLLL

only when they file a replevin case and win due to your non-payment, then they can get the car

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Gdapnay28

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:only when they file a replevin case and win due to your non-payment, then they can get the car

@attyLLL..does it mean po ba na pag napadalhan na ng demand letter ng legal department na file na din yung replevin case?nung nakausap ko naman din kasi yung collections rep yeaterday sabi nya i maintain lang daw at 1 month past due yung account para hindi umaakyat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum