Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

POSSIBLE QUALIFIED THEFT?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified - POSSIBLE QUALIFIED THEFT? Empty POSSIBLE QUALIFIED THEFT? Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:32 pm

kakashi

Arresto Menor

Hi,I have a huge problem. I worked in a US based multinational pharmaceutical company in ortigas. They found out that I was selling their sample drugs to their clients

the money totaled reached around 350-400 thousand. I am planning to go to their office tomorrow and talk about settlement.

what are the best possible moves at this point of time? My family and I agreed that this should not reach the court and we should just pursue amicable settlement plus ,if they will ask some damages.

based on your experience, and on the amount involved. can these be settled out of court and if they will add damages, how is this computed. I wouldnt think they would charge 2 million and above?.

also, how can we avail of your service attorney

2Qualified - POSSIBLE QUALIFIED THEFT? Empty Re: POSSIBLE QUALIFIED THEFT? Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:44 pm

attyLLL

it's not so much the amount involved, but the fact that the complainant is a multinational company. It may be difficult to arrange a settlement because the decisions may not be necessarily be made here locally.

i recommend you say nothing that can implicate you during your first meeting and see what they will say. offer to resign on the basis that they have lost their confidence in you then request for time to confer with a lawyer regarding how to respond to their charges.

i don't recommend immediately offering settlement. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum