Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

shark loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan - shark loan  Empty shark loan Mon May 06, 2013 3:08 am

eiyha

Arresto Menor

i borrowed money worth 2,000 pesos and the policy is i have to pay it after 2weeks with interest amount to 400 pesos,if i failed to pay the said amount i will be charged weekly.unfortunately i've got sick and lose my job so i failed to give the whole amount after 2 weeks (2,400 php) due to emergency reason but i was able to give atleast 400 php, after that the lender charged me 400php weekly and every end of the month i was charged with 800php in addition to the money i lend, now i've already pay them 10,000php due to the said interest and still have 14,000php balance.

Last edited by eiyha on Mon May 06, 2013 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

2loan - shark loan  Empty Re: shark loan Mon May 06, 2013 4:34 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

That's called SHARK LOAN!!!!!

3loan - shark loan  Empty Re: shark loan Wed May 08, 2013 12:54 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Meron bang paper works yan? kung wala pwede mo ng iabandona ASAP pero kung meron mas maganda dahil pwede mong mahabol yung sobrang binayad mo kasuhan mo ng consumers rights!
http://www.chanrobles.com/republicactno7394.htm#.UYnLRcsaySM
under
(f) "Amount financed" in a consumer credit sale constitutes the cash price plus non-finance charges less the amount of any downpayment whether made in cash or in property traded in, or in a consumer loan the amount paid to, receivable by or paid or payable to the buyer or to another person in his behalf.

4loan - shark loan  Empty Re: shark loan Wed May 08, 2013 12:56 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

read through all that website at hanapan mo sila ng license and verify it! I bet you illegal yang business nila!

5loan - shark loan  Empty Re: shark loan Wed May 15, 2013 4:56 pm

eiyha

Arresto Menor

wala naman po talaga silang lisensya pra magpautang ng pera tao-tao lang po ang pinapautang nila,ngayon po kinukulit nanaman po nila ako na bayaran ko na daw po ang lahat ng utang ko sa kanila pumapatak na po sa P10,800 yun utang ko po gawa ng tuloy parin po ang tubo nila.

6loan - shark loan  Empty Re: shark loan Wed May 15, 2013 4:57 pm

eiyha

Arresto Menor

binigyan po nila ako ng listahan kung panu umabot sa ganun kalaki ang utang ko nakasulat din po dun kung magkano na po ang naibayad ko sa kanila.

7loan - shark loan  Empty Re: shark loan Wed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Pwede mo ireklamo yan! kung wala silang license bawal yan! report mo na para lubayan ka na!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]