Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

credit card

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - credit card Empty credit card Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:49 pm

rey

Arresto Menor

gud pm po. ask ko lng my credit crd po ako pero mali yong lastname ko dun b4 ndi ko xia ginagamit kc nga mali ung pangalan hangang nagipit ako at nagamit ko sya. ngaun po ay 3 mos ko na syang ndi nababayaran at ndi ko pa alam kng kelan at panu ko p sya mababayaran ngttxt n skn ung bank n naka sked dw ako for visitation ang kaso wala na ako dun sa dati kng tinitirhan at ndi ko cla nainform. in case po ba na malaman nila n wala na ako dun sa dati kng tirahan at mali ung lastname ko dun sa credit card ay pwde nla akong sampahan ng kaso?ano po bng case ang pwd nlang maisampa? wala nman ako binigay na info sa kanila n mali in fact ndi naman ako nagaply for credit card nariciv ko nlng. maraming salamat po in advance.

2credit - credit card Empty Re: credit card Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 am

attyLLL

you should not rely on this clerical error to clear you. they even have your cell number, address so clearly they know who you are and refer to you. they can easily prove that it was you who entered into the transaction when they produce the transaction slips with your signature.

fraudulent use of a credit card is punished under the ra 8484, or the access devices regulations act. leaving your workplace and/or residence without informing the bank raises the presumption that you intended to defraud the bank.

i recommend that you negotiate with the bank how to settle your debts.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3credit - credit card Empty Re: credit card Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 am

rey

Arresto Menor

thank you so much attyll. God Bless you always

4credit - credit card Empty Re: credit card Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:28 pm

rey

Arresto Menor

will just ask po. what are the possible sentence can be imposed if Violation of Access Device Regulation act prosper?

thank you!

5credit - credit card Empty Re: credit card Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 am

attyLLL

again, it should not prosper unless you intended to defraud the credit card company.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6credit - credit card Empty Re: credit card Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 pm

rey

Arresto Menor

thank you.. i really dont have an intention to defraud them but i'm planning to pay once i finish my other credit card obligations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum