Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Tremination of a Lease Contract

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre-Tremination of a Lease Contract Empty Pre-Tremination of a Lease Contract Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:17 pm

melody2568

Arresto Menor

My question is:

How does a lessee legally pre-terminate a 10 year lease contract without violating the "breach of contract" provision? The request for pre-termination was made since the lessee cannot afford to pay the monthly rental due to financial losses. Rather than default in the payment, the lessee, deemed it proper to formally inform the lessor to avoid legal problems.

Can the pre-termination proceed even if the lessor is not amenable to this? The lessee is willing to give to the lessor the one-storey concrete building consisting of five rooms to the lessor. Can the lessor still pursue legal action against the lessee?

Thank you.

Melody

2Pre-Tremination of a Lease Contract Empty Re: Pre-Tremination of a Lease Contract Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:11 am

attyLLL

when there is breach, there is always liability for damages. but how much will depend on the circumstances.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Pre-Tremination of a Lease Contract Empty Pre-termination of Lease Contract Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:06 am

ticklebuds

Arresto Menor

What if we the lessor, would like to use just a part of the rented space of our lessee. Magtatayo lang po ng business. How would we deal this issue? thank you po.

4Pre-Tremination of a Lease Contract Empty Re: Pre-Tremination of a Lease Contract Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:22 am

pillipinas

Arresto Menor

Good morning..

I am new to this forum. If I may add a query here regarding termination of contract also or do I make another entry? Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum