Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

length of time in processing a title of a property and transferring this to 6 children.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

delphenium

Arresto Menor

Hello Atty,
I would like to ask you how long it takes to process a title of a house which was left to us by our late father.He has passed away 1982 and we found out recently that it is not titled.

I have asked a lawyer(December,2012) to do this for me since I am here abroad but I am still waiting for an answer from him until now. He said it takes a long time to process this. I am worried because he has charged me 250,000pesos (which is a lot of moneyfor a Title) and which I have already paid. Does it really take this long to process a Title of a House? and is the payment for the processing right?

Please, could you enlighten me on this matter,Atty. Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum