Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

anung pwedeng ikaso

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anung pwedeng ikaso Empty anung pwedeng ikaso Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:38 pm

yumybe

Arresto Menor

gud day po
ask ko lang po re sa problema ng brother ko?gusto na po nyang hiwalayan ang asawa nya kasi lagi po silang nagaaway,selosa ho kasi ang sisiter in law ko,at pinapahiya ang brother ko kahit sa harap ng mga kaibigan namin,so sa ganun sitwasyon tuluyan na pong nawalan ng pagmamahal ang brother ko sa kanya,pinilit po ng brother ko kasama kami n magkasundo sila pero talagang ayaw na po ng brother ko.may nakilala po ang brother ko na babae na 45 yrs old ung brother ko po pala ay 35.na inlove po sya dito,hiwalay po ito sa asawa at umabot po sa punto na namili ang brother k sa harap ng dady at sa mga kasama nya sa trabaho at pinili nya ang bago nyang gf.ang gusto po ng kapatid ko ay makipaghiwalay s asawa nya ,ilang beses na rin nanghingi ng panasahe ang sisiter in law sa brother ko kasi uwi na raw sa provice at dun manganganak,pero hindi naman po pala,nagalit na po talaga ang brother ko.anu po ang pwedeng ikaso sa brother ko kung sakaling tuluyan na nyang hiwalayan ang asawa nya?sa tantya po kasi namin ayaw na talaga ng kapatid ko sa kanya,at nakausap ko yung kapatid ng sisterin law na mahirap talaga kapag ayaw nna ng isa.anu po pwde namin gawin para hidi na umabot sa pagkakaso?kung talagang gusto ng sisiter in law na magkaso anu ikakaso sa brother ko?maraming salamat po
sister yum

2anung pwedeng ikaso Empty Re: anung pwedeng ikaso Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:12 pm

attyLLL

if he's going to leave her, then he should still provide support to avoid a case of economic violence under RA 9262.

i don't recommend living in with the new gf, he may be liable for concubinage.

try to get a written agreement with the wife re support and living each others' lives without interference.

He can explore annulment of his marriage if there is a valid ground.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3anung pwedeng ikaso Empty aray... Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:41 am

distressedLady

distressedLady
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:if he's going to leave her, then he should still provide support to avoid a case of economic violence under RA 9262.

i don't recommend living in with the new gf, he may be liable for concubinage.

try to get a written agreement with the wife re support and living each others' lives without interference.

He can explore annulment of his marriage if there is a valid ground.

atty,
correct me if am wrong, but i think there is law that prohibits married couple to create an agreement about not interfering with each others lives and the one who notarized it will be liable as well... i researched about it when i was still inlove with my married xboyfriend.....here is the link :

http://famli.blogspot.com/2008/03/can-husband-and-wife-in-notarized.html

------>
The Supreme Court has ruled consistently as far back as 1933 (that’s 75 years ago!) in the case of Panganiban vs. Borromeo 58 Phil. 367 that such documents are illegal, immoral and void because they undermine and subvert the institution of marriage. Judges, lawyers and notaries-public who have prepared and signed such documents have been reprimanded severely (in terms of suspension or disbarment) by the Court.

---... please check the link for more information ....---

thanks

4anung pwedeng ikaso Empty Re: anung pwedeng ikaso Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:03 am

attyLLL

hi distressed lady, there is no question that the agreement is void. the purpose is so to lessen the risk of being found guilty of concubinage because the agreement can be argued as consent given by the wife in exchange for support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5anung pwedeng ikaso Empty ? Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:19 am

distressedLady

distressedLady
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:hi distressed lady, there is no question that the agreement is void. the purpose is so to lessen the risk of being found guilty of concubinage because the agreement can be argued as consent given by the wife in exchange for support.

thanks for that attyLLL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum