Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Bond Agreement / what should I do?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kishjanx

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am badly in need of your advice here. I could not sleep and it's bothering me so much.

I have been with this company since July 18, 2012. As part of my job contract, the company says that if ever I would plan to file a resignation, it should be two months before the effective date or two (2) months notice. On September 14, 2012 I underwent a training which costs 11,888.00. That training is supposed to be for regular employees only, but since my position is critical, the company says I should take the training during my probationary period. The company's evaluation is per 3 months. I asked an update regarding my employment status on the 3rd, 4th and 5th month but they did not respond. I was given an evaluation at the end of my 6 months probationary period which was on January 18, 2012. I didn't expect that I wasn't regularized. My immediate boss said he is extending my probationary period for another 3 months and I should prove to him that I deserve to be in that position.

As I was having mixed emotions that time due to an unexpected result of my evaluation, I was able to sign the extension of my employment period. Right now, I am not happy with this job anymore. My body no longer takes the pressure doing field work and my health is at stake. I am planning to end my contract on the 3rd month extension which is on April 18, 2013.

My question are:
1. As written in my job contract, I should render two months notice. My question is: Am I obliged to do this even if I am not regularized?
2. I have signed the training bond agreement last September 14,2012 and expires on the same date of this year (2013). I really want to end my contract this April 18, 2013. Should I pay the bond even if I was not regularized after the end of my probee period which was on Jan.18, 2013?

I badly need your advice.
I am planning to file an "end of contract / resignation letter on April 1 to inform the company that I will end my employment on April 18." I'd like to know if I will be making the right move. please. Thanks and God Bless

attyLLL

imo, you can give notice of 30 days instead of 60.

if you resign, imo, you can be held liable for the bond. but if you are terminated, then imo, you should not be made to pay.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

kishjanx

Arresto Menor

Does the bond imply even if I wasn't regularized?

attyLLL

i don't know what your contract states, but it is likely.

you can search 'employment bond' and see the discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

kishjanx

Arresto Menor

The bond says if i decide to tender resignation with one year, I will have to pay the full amount.

kimdejesusb

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:imo, you can give notice of 30 days instead of 60.

if you resign, imo, you can be held liable for the bond. but if you are terminated, then imo, you should not be made to pay.
training or cash bond should not be paid when terminated? pano kung un cash bond is already paid in full? can i demand to get that back? (p30000 din kasi un?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum