Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property by installment repossess!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property by installment repossess!! Empty property by installment repossess!! Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:39 pm

francis17

Arresto Menor

Good Day!, I would like to ask an advise with regards to a sale of property by installment, which has been repossess by its owner. It is understood that it is a breach of contract in part of the owner. A certain portion of the contract as condition #3. states that " at anytime the seller will decide to recover the same property for whatever reason ; the buyer will claim without demand all PAYMENTS made and will be given six (6) months to vacate the property." that is exactly what is written in the contract.This happens last march 18, 2013. The buyer issued a demand letter dated March 20, 2013. has to be paid within 15 days upon the date of the demand letter. the problem is the buyer is insisting that we have to pay her in cash the six (6) months period to vacate the property in reference to condition #3 which i stated earlier , converted into cash equivalent to php36,000 (php6,000 x 6 months) My question is do we have an obligation to pay the said amount? insisting that the six months period that we are giving her to vacate the property is free of charge and should be converted into cash?. For all I know it is not stated in the contract that the six (6) months period to vacate the property is free of charge. and never to convert it into cash. I need your legal opinion please help me to enlighten my mind. Thanks a lot More Power and God Bless!

cindynicko

Arresto Menor

francis17 wrote:Good Day!, I would like to ask an advise with regards to a sale of property by installment, which has been repossess by its owner. It is understood that it is a breach of contract in part of the owner. A certain portion of the contract as condition #3. states that " at anytime the seller will decide to recover the same property for whatever reason ; the buyer will claim without demand all PAYMENTS made and will be given six (6) months to vacate the property." that is exactly what is written in the contract.This happens last march 18, 2013. The buyer issued a demand letter dated March 20, 2013. has to be paid within 15 days upon the date of the demand letter. the problem is the buyer is insisting that we have to pay her in cash the six (6) months period to vacate the property in reference to condition #3 which i stated earlier , converted into cash equivalent to php36,000 (php6,000 x 6 months) My question is do we have an obligation to pay the said amount? insisting that the six months period that we are giving her to vacate the property is free of charge and should be converted into cash?. For all I know it is not stated in the contract that the six (6) months period to vacate the property is free of charge. and never to convert it into cash. I need your legal opinion please help me to enlighten my mind. Thanks a lot More Power and God Bless!

3property by installment repossess!! Empty Re: property by installment repossess!! Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:20 am

francis17

Arresto Menor

nakalagay nmn po sa contract na pwedeng bawiin.basta isosoli lang lahat ng ibinayad at nagastos nya. Biglang nagbago ang isip ng may ari, ayw nlng ituloy ang benta besides 1 month plng nmn po

4property by installment repossess!! Empty Re: property by installment repossess!! Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 am

cindynicko

Arresto Menor

sana pinagisipan munang mabuti kontrak kasi sa batas kc ang alam ko biktima ang pinapanigan hindi pwede sa kontrata ang biglang nagbago isip dahil bago pirmahan ang kontrata sinisigurado na naiintindihan ng 2 ang nakasulat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum