Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

live-in partner

+3
zyrich
attyLLL
bruc3
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1live-in partner Empty live-in partner Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:51 pm

bruc3

Arresto Menor

magandang umaga. gusto ko lang po sana if may karapatan ba ang isang live-in partner sa mga asset ng isang lalake na kinasama nya ng mga 20 years at ngayon ay hiwalay na sila.

2live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:52 pm

attyLLL

if both are single, then you co-own all salaries and properties acquired during the time you were together.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 am

bruc3

Arresto Menor

may pamilya na ngayon ang lalaking kinasama ko. may karapatan pa ba ako sa mga napundar nung kami ay nagsama kahit ako ay walang trabaho nung panahon na nagsama kami?

4live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:12 pm

attyLLL

yes, you do

5live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:35 am

zyrich

Arresto Menor

Meron po akong ka live-in ngayon at may anak kami isang lalaki at may upcoming baby this june. Kasal po siya sa una at 5 years silang nagsama at may 4 kids sila na sinusuportahan niya until now. Ano po ba ang mga rights ko bilang ka live-in niya for 7 years? Pag nag aaway po kami lagi niya akong minumura, pinapalayas, at pinahiya na po niya ako sa maraming tao like sa plaza, pero nahirapan po akong makipaghiwalay sa kanya kasi naawa po ako sa anak ko. I am 24 and he's 50 po. Ano po ba ang maari kong gawin at karapatan ko? Salamat po.

6live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 am

attyLLL

you can consider waiting for your second child to be born, and after he signs the birth certificate, you can leave and demand support for both of them (if he also signed the bc of your first child)

7live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 am

bruc3

Arresto Menor

ano po ang karapatan ko sa mga napundar nya nung live-in pa kami now that he is married. diba lahat na ng pag aari nya ay conjugal?

8live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 am

attyLLL

bruc3, you would have to file a case in court to have your rights upheld.

9live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Thu May 02, 2013 6:41 pm

bruc3

Arresto Menor

pano po if hindi nag sign sa birth certificate ang lalake? wala ng habol ang bata kahit alam namin na sya ang father?

10live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Thu May 02, 2013 6:42 pm

bruc3

Arresto Menor

kahit mag request ng DNA test and positive na sya ang father pero wala syang sign sa birth certificate, wala pa rin rights ang anak, tama ba?

anDre (DXB)

Arresto Menor

Attorney,

Good day,
Such an honor to be part of the forum Sir, I am an OFW with a Live-in partner i consider wife since 2005 (also an OFW), we lived together for years before she went abroad last 2008, after a year she brought a residential lot and year after she started constructing a house in a partial bases while abroad.. Her family is an informal settler and she is considered as the “breadwinner” which exactly the reason why she went abroad which I personally disagreed. And come what may, after 2 years she came home pregnant… But yes, I still managed to consider her as my wife-to-be because we had a beautiful 6 year daughter.. Thus, we have no other choice but to unborn the fetus with her own personal verdict, to preserve her morale..

So while the house is being constructed partially, my chance to go abroad came last 2011, so it was then I who supported the needs of my wife-to-be and that includes her entire family (her Nanay, Tatay, his Brothers w/ a wife and a baby also) and these guys has no jobs at all, so I became the breadwinner. Months later I was able to start sending money for the construction of the said house and when the house is a bit ready to be occupied, her entire family moved in which I was proud that anyhow I helped my wife-to-be in giving her family better lives.

We planned to merry long before I go home, yet when I came home, she eventually goes back abroad (so we never had a chance to wed).. So I stay on this house with the entire “Croods family” to feed in, and the problem occurred when I started some house renovations because I put an Agrivet store in front of the house that is why I need to apply few changes around but to my surprise when Tatay (a 70 year old carpenter) keeps on contrasting my plans (perhaps they believe that they owned the house “kaya bakit ko nga ba pakikialaman”) but on my part “eh sino kako ang dapat masusunod, yung nag-papatayo ng bahay o yung Karpentero na gumagawa ng bahay?” The problem was small but it became infected like a disputed island in a secret manner though. The family sent negative messages to their daughter (my live-in partner) abroad for some reasons and that is when the time came my Live-In partner commanded me to get out off the house and leave her family alone…

To make it short, all my money has gone trying to give them better lives, now I left nothing for my own.. Hoping I can come back abroad in a short time because we ended up “sa hiwalayan”..

Through this forum, It somehow appears that I have a 50% share of the entire property? What about Tatay and Nanay and even the Brothers (being the laborers) if they might happen to claim something? I have the Original receipts of all my accounts being sent to them when I was abroad and I also have an electronic Proof testifying that my wife-to-be got pregnant from someone while she was abroad. Could this be use to acquire a full custody of our daughter whom turning 7 years old this September? (Anyway my daughter uses my sure name NSO).. Sir, supposing I declared a statement or demand to claim my 50% share (if there is), where should I file the demand (Barangay, PAO or RTC)? If the said family remains defensive on behalf of the property, what could be the possible legal alternative remedies?

Please Sir… your legal advice would mean a lot.. maraming salamat po sa kanila, Attorney… God bless!

12live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

zyrich wrote:Meron po akong ka live-in ngayon at may anak kami isang lalaki at may upcoming baby this june. Kasal po siya sa una at 5 years silang nagsama at may 4 kids sila na sinusuportahan niya until now. Ano po ba ang mga rights ko bilang ka live-in niya for 7 years? Pag nag aaway po kami lagi niya akong minumura, pinapalayas, at pinahiya na po niya ako sa maraming tao like sa plaza, pero nahirapan po akong makipaghiwalay sa kanya kasi naawa po ako sa anak ko. I am 24 and he's 50 po. Ano po ba ang maari kong gawin at karapatan ko? Salamat po.

Maari kang makipag-hiwalay sa kanya at humingi ng monthly support para sa bata.

13live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Sun May 05, 2013 4:58 pm

lhetzkhi

Arresto Menor

hi po my question po ako about po sa live in partner ko kc po yung dti po na gf nya may aswa at anak na po ngaun. pero my anak po xa dun na pangany naka apelyido po sa knya ok lang po ba pwersahin sya na magbgay ng sustento monthly khit hnd sila kasal purki tauhan sa brgy ung kapatid ng grl lhat pwde nia ipagwa or pwd ipanakot sa ka livein ko po kesyo ipapabrgy daw sya para magkron cla ng kasulatan na sustentuhan nia ung bta.

slamat po.

14live-in partner Empty Re: live-in partner Sun May 05, 2013 7:51 pm

attyLLL

andre, who owns the land? does the house have a tax declaration?

ihetzki, failure to give support for the child is considered the crime of economic violence.

anDre (DXB)

Arresto Menor

Sir, (follow up)

When my wife-to-be went abroad she wanted us (Tatay, Nanay and Me) to look for a vacant residential lot where we could build a house.. Thus, Tatay and Nanay found the said lot and managed to contact the owner for the price negotiation and the modes of payments in my presence and parang consent narin po kasi kasama ho ako sa usapan bilang husband-to-be ng anak nila... the lot is around Php120,000.00 with a 3 gives mode of payment in 1 year. Since my wife-to-be was in abroad during that period (2009) she managed to fully paid the lot by her own (reiterating that we lived-In together since 2005) therefore my understanding with this Article is somehow obvious;

Art. 147. live exclusively with each other as husband and wife without the benefit of marriage or under a void marriage, their wages and salaries shall be owned by them in equal shares and the property acquired by both of them through their work shall be governed by the rules on co-ownership.

Sir, base on this particular law, am I somehow guaranteed to have a 50% share of the lot though my wife-to-be paid 100% of it? And somehow started building a house later.. yet when I was the one who went abroad and my wife-to-be was in the Philippines w/o a job, ako na bali yung nagtapos ng bahay at nag-supporta sa gastosin ng buong family nya at nakapag-patayo rin ho ako ng piggery sa likod at isang Agrivet Store sa front pag-kauwi ko & prior to these I also sent money para makabili ng Pump boat for fishing purposes…

However, I am not familiar with Tax Declaration Sir, but I understand that during our discussion with the owner selling the lot, we agreed na yung titulo ay ipangalan sa wife-to-be ko.. Peru until then wala pa namang Titulo na hinahawakan kasi parang di pa ata nare-release... So, if I well be asked if who were the highest financer; honestly speaking Sir I could say that 75% is my wife-to-be and 25% on me in a total scale on the property… Yet I am not after with the house & lot in any way kasi na-aawa nga ako sa kanila for being in the Squatter almost their entire lives (Nanay & Tatay) kaya naibuhos ko lahat ang ipon ko bilang isang OFW sa kanila. Peru nasaktan ho ako kasi parang pinagtulongan ka in a secret manner para mapa-alis sa bahay na isa naman ho ako sa nagpatayo nito di lang para sa kapakanan naming magigi-magasawa peru sa pang-kalahatan narin, na parang di man lang nag-tanaw ng otang na loob...

What I really wanted to happen Sir is that; if ever I have this so called 50% share, bali di ho ako mag-aaksaya ng time and money para kunin ito, instead if I have a right to make a Waiver or Agreement stating under oath that instead of claiming my shares, let my daughter have the rights…In this aspect somehow maipapakita ko sa mga Nanay at Tatay na sila lang ang nakikitira at walang rights doon sa nasabing property kundi ang wife-to-be ko lang at ako sana (yet since pinapasa ko sa anak ko), ang lalabas sana in the end doon sa Agreement (waiver) 50% sa wife-to-be ko and 50% sa anak namin ang entitled or legal na mag-mamayari doon sa property…

Please Sir correct me if I’m wrong… salamat po uli!

16live-in partner Empty naankot angdating kalive in partner Wed May 08, 2013 10:31 am

michael vijiga

Arresto Menor

gud am po ask ko lng ko kng anong action ang ggwin ko tungkol sa dting ka live partner ko.work po me sa abroad at dumating noong april 4 nakipaghiwalay na po ako noong nsa abroad po ako kc nappbyan nya mga ank namin at lgi pang nagiinom at maraming utang dahil lng sa pagiinom nya.kya tinigil ko ang padala ko 10 months na mula ngyon magmula nang nkipaghiwaly ako.ngayon nannkot po cya nademnda nya ako.at hntyin ko raw po yung sopena ko.paano ko po malalmn kng may demanda na po ako paalis na po ulit ksi ako ppntang abroad ng may 20..need ko po ng help.tnx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum