Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

to withdraw RA 9262

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1to withdraw RA 9262 Empty to withdraw RA 9262 Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Momandme

Arresto Menor

Sir/maam/atty,
Good day! i am asking help in behalf of my sister. She filed a case, RA 9262, against her ex-boyfriend last 2010, because she got pregnant but her ex-boyfriend abandoned the baby and didn't give support. ex-boyfriend didn't sign the birth certificate but he had this letter admitting that he is the father of the child. It has been 3 years now and marami na pong nangyari. nadismissed po ang case before because of lack of evidence daw po and ex-boyfriend didn't show up. but my sister filed a motion for reconsideration year 2011. but after that, nawala na po ang interest ng sister ko sa case dahil na po sa bagal ng proseso and napagod na din po siguro dahil wala nga pong natatanggap na reply galing sa ex-boyfriend nya. but just last december, unexpectedly, we heard that her ex-boyfriend received a warrant of arrest. Nahuli nga daw po pero nag bail sya, paid 25k.
Question is, pwede na po ba nya iwithdraw ang case that she filed? since she is living peacefully now with her child, with our family's help. Napalaki naman po namin ng maayos yung pamangkin ko na walang natanggap na sustento galing sa ex-boyfriend nya. In short, wala na pong interest sister ko sa case. wala pa pong hearing na nagaganap ever since. ano po ang mga pwede epekto nito? pwede po ba mag file ng damages yung ex-boyfriend nya dahil nahuli ito at nagkarecord pa sa NBI? pero wala din naman pong interest ex-boyfriend nya sa case. Sana matulungan nyo po kami. hope to hear a reply soon..

maraming salamat po!

2to withdraw RA 9262 Empty Re: to withdraw RA 9262 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:41 pm

attyLLL

if she doesn't receive any notices, then she doesn't have to do anything.

or she can go to the prosecutor's office and file an affidavit of desistance.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3to withdraw RA 9262 Empty Re: to withdraw RA 9262 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Momandme

Arresto Menor

maraming salamat po..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum