Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paternity test

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paternity test Empty Paternity test Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 am

SophieD04

Arresto Menor

Hi! I hope you can enlighten me. I had a boyfriend last 2010 and he got me pregnant. However, he accused me of having an affair with another guy and that the baby isn't his, so he left. I tried explaining everything to him, but he just won't listen. He said that the only way to make him believe is to have a Paternity test. However, I'm afraid that he might refuse to do it now since he got his current gf pregnant too. Is there any way na ma-push yung Paternity test na di siya pwedeng makatanggi? May nakapagsabi sakin na I can ask a lawyer to give him a letter stating that he can't refuse to take the test. I'm not really sure though if that's possible since wala akong alam sa mga ganitong legal issues. Please help me. Gusto ko na po sana ma-push yung Paternity test ASAP. Will be waiting for your reply. Thanks!

2Paternity test Empty Re: Paternity test Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 am

attyLLL

a letter alone won't be enough but he might accede. the compulsory way is to file a court complaint for compulsory acknowledgment and support. there you can request the court to issue a dna testing order. prepare at least 40k though.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Paternity test Empty Re: Paternity test Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:33 pm

SophieD04

Arresto Menor

At least po? So, pwede pong mas mahal pa sa 40k?

4Paternity test Empty Re: Paternity test Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:15 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

SophieD04 wrote:At least po? So, pwede pong mas mahal pa sa 40k?

depende sa lab na mag-sasagawa ng test, plus any other possible fees.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum