Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utang

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utang Empty Utang Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:33 pm

nayome

Arresto Menor

hi umutang po kc km ng friend ko sa 5'6 tpos xa po ung ngsign ng contract na guarantor xa...tpos nsa knila na po atm ko dhil para mkacugarado ng mkkbyad ako...khit knti wla po ako naku2ha sa atm ko.tpos ngayon darating na sabado gusto po nila mgbigay ako ng 5th
at pg do ako nkpagbigay ka2suhan dw po nila ako ng estafa na..ask ko lng po makakasuhan po ba ako at maaring makulong? eh wla p po tlaga ako hwak na 5th pero every month my naku2ha nmn po cla sa atm ko...panu po ba ang estafa..tpos idemanda na nga dw po nila ako ..

2Utang Empty Re: Utang Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 pm

attyLLL

please don't use text spelling.

if there's no written loan agreement, you can argue that you are only liable for the principal and not the interest. if they file a case, you have a good defense that it was a loan, and non-payment is not estafa.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum