Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part of the provisions of the contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Part of the provisions of the contract Empty Part of the provisions of the contract Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:06 pm

dino andrey

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I now have the copy of my contract and it stated that "In case I will not be able to finish the agreed teaching years or terms stated above, I agree without argument that I will be given corresponding sanction for breaching the contract: a. I will not be issued an employment certificate b. That I will pay an amount of 30,000 pesos, as compensation for jeopardizing the efficacy of my institution in carrying out its educational duties. c. That my employer, with whom i am under contract, has the right to defer my possible future employment to another company until any issues have been settled."
Ano po kaya ang laban ko dito? Thanks po Atty LLL

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

pumirma ka eh.. kung di kayo nag a agree.. wag kayo pipirma..

dino andrey

Arresto Menor

yes i signed pero ang hinahabol ko eh yung computation nila ng para sa compensation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum